SteamID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:1:445156076
Warns:None
Timezone:EST
Playtime?: 220:43:56
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:YES
    Referral(s): none
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] none

Why should we choose you over other applicants? : I feel that I should be chosen over others because I am trying to be good role model when it comes to being around others. I have helped newcomers get on their feet as a normal user, because if they don't know anything, I think that's what leads them to start breaking rules, and I am willing to do the same as a staff member. I had started playing garnet gaming not long ago, and I've met friends I never thought I would make, I want others to have the same experience I've had, so I am willing to give all my efforts to help create a great community. In general I just love this server as a whole because of all the freedom you are allowed to have. I know what's not acceptable and I know my duties fully if I am accepted as a part of the staff team. I am pretty patient and calm about people most of the time, so I think I can be a great help when it comes to difficult situations. I believe there is a lot of reasons I would thrive better/above the others, the first being my persistence to get better at whatever I am doing every day, to try to learn something I have not heard of before. I know that verbal warns are always an option and I feel that people who are baited into rule breaking don't always deserve more than a verbal. I will give my all to make this place more positive then the furry community, that way everyone can have a great time spending their time on Garnet Gaming DarkRP! I am getting a job next year and I want to take on a final big responsibility for my months I have until I get a job, and I'm not able to play anymore. I may not be that known around the community, but I have been trying, I've met many over the time since I last applied, even happened to meet and hangout with a few staff. I feel that I would be liked across the community, and that I would get along with everyone greatly. I want to better my social and leadership skills for when I start working. I am doing homeschool this year and have a lot more extra time, and need an fun excuse to burn through the times when I feel sad and lonely, because when I'm on DarkRP, I have a lot of fun roleplaying with other players. I like meeting new people and making new friends, the feeling of finding someone new to talk to just makes me feel happy. I'm a joking and very laid back kind of person, and when needed, I can be serious and straight forward when it comes down to it. in many situations I am mostly patient, and am able to keep calm when things get toxic. I have been told that I am very mature and respectful towards people and their opinions. 

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: I was banned for 4 days on darkrp due to NITRP when I kept going to an admin after they kept killing me while they were raiding a base, and used kill bind when he mugged me. I didn't even wanna counter him. 
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:I made an application October 4, 2020 which was denied on October 9, 2020 due to low hours and me not being well known across the community.
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:Weekdays I will have a LOT of time to contribute, but weekends are a bit shorter.
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?: I usually just watch anime, or play different games.
Did you read the staff rules?:Wilbur Cinni FUBAR

I know my paragraphs are not that good, but I have trouble thinking on things like this, and I hope you guys gave a good day!

Let me know of any problems and ill do my best to try to correct them!
Thank you for reading!

Edited by CinniTheSleeper
A few changes uwu
  • Like 2

NEUTRAL for now.

2 hours ago, CinniTheSleeper said:

I was banned for 4 days on darkrp due to NITRP when I kept going to an admin after they kept killing me while they were raiding a base, trying to report a problem, not knowing I could report myself at the time

This isn't too convincing, and I'm sure the excuse is not valid anyway.

I may not be that known around the community

Work on that, I don't remember my interactions with you (if we even had any)

I prioritize don't prioritize friends or clans over others.

I feel like your paragraph states what we are looking for rather than tell us more about what your character as a whole gives us.  Don't tell me what I want to hear, tell me what makes you different and better.

I believe there is a lot of reasons I would thrive better/above the others, the first being my persistence to get better at whatever I am doing every day, to learn something I have not heard of before.

Good confidence, make sure it doesn't get to you too quick 😉

Good application but I'm not convinced.

Good luck.

I'm going to give you a chance and +1 this, and here is why.
When I was in game, I noticed you seemed very mature, so I stuck around for a bit, I wanted to see how people thought of you. I've also gone around and asked a few people (as I knew you were going to make another staff application) and I received pretty good feedback from people. My personal experiences were also very good. Now your paragraphs are pretty average, but I'm going to let that slide for now, since I'd rather a average set of paragraphs then a fucking shitty set of "sentences". I'm also going to ignore the NITRP ban, because getting banned for NITRP doesn't throw me the same way as if you got banned for Mass RDM or Attempting to crash the server or something bigger like that. 

3 hours ago, CinniTheSleeper said:

which was denied on October 9, 2020 due to low hours

Playtime?:181:59:30.

Your obviously trying to make improvements to your hours, and get to know people on the server. Your hours have increased 67:24:81 from your last staff app, which was denied the ninth, so that shows me your taking feedback.

I know my paragraphs are not that good

try not to short yourself out too much, they aren't horrible, believe me I've seen horrible paragraphs. It's just that some of it is filler. If you want to boost them up to above average though, a personal tip that I did when I applied is I looked through the accepted and denied staff applications, and I took inspiration from them on what to do, and what not to do. (I'm not saying to copy them)

Unless people bring up a big reason on why to deny you, I'm going to +1 this however. Do try to boost the paragraphs up a bit though, and I think more people will want to +1 you. If you show toxicity however in game or on the forums and people bring that up, I might have to change my mind. But once again, I believe it will stay as a +1.

• Like 1

Ill +1 you but i need to see you really push to making a name for yourself in the community. Right now as you said you aren't well known and people don't really know who you are. As staff we see A LOT of people and I've seen you around maybe a hand full of times which isn't a lot all things considering. Your paragraphs while big you only have one and i'm hoping you can make two and really tell us more about you and your goal as staff.  You take criticism well from your last app and made this one better so good luck homie.

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, BeMinxX said:

Ill +1 you but i need to see you really push to making a name for yourself in the community

I thank you, and will keep trying to get better known.

8 minutes ago, BeMinxX said:

i'm hoping you can make two and really tell us more about you and your goal as staff

I will try to extend my paragraphs and tell you more about myself, I just don't know how to start it off.

+1 Cinni is very mature, can't remember seeing to many reports made about him. App is good in general, but also based off of improvements made to it and himself since the last one. Although his hours are still generally low, he's gone far past the requirement so it shouldn't be judged too harshly. Cinni, I think you should get out and about more often and interact with the playerbase more (though I've seen recent improvement in this area too). Other than this fact, it's good to see you take criticism and I believe you would make a great addition to the staff  team. I hope to see you on it sometime soon.

59 minutes ago, WreckEMsaints said:

He was asking people about game rules earlier today that were blatantly obvious.

I only asked about one thing and that was if I was allowed to make a 2way base, as to one side leads to an unescapable death and the other to get inside my base.
I still thank you on your feedback and will try to improve

• Like 1

+1

Looks like you have a good reputation among the community. On top of that, you are taking the feedback from your last application. If you are accepted, make sure to solidify your knowledge on the rules. Good luck!

Edited by Boalp

Accepted
Welcome to the team!
You have been extremely active recently, so I feel you could be a big help to the team.
I just set your in-game rank, just hop in teamspeak to get your servergroups.
Please don't use any commands or go on duty until you have been trained by a Lead Mod+.