DarkRP Update [8/01/2018]

• The Garnut

Garnet Gaming

Spawn Protection

More optimized solution has been put in place

7f9cdf90bdba9f3de30955e1ff1bf920.jpg

Returning to Spawn will grant you protection after 20 seconds so you are no longer able to spawn glitch to leave gunfire

cf02745406b1291011f57381d5dcaa7e.png

Task System

e91ad62dd51bbf6ada43f170979b54ae.png

Will be released tomorrow hopefully!

Other Issues

Writing cheques has been removed

Typing letters has been removed

Obviously most of this is just optimization/crash-prevention, and yes, it's important af, but it's not the center-piece here.

The spawn-protection system? Top-tier small update. It's crazy how often this happens, and it's damn near impossible to catch it, unless someone is recording or something. 

Solid update ❤️

EDIT: If you try to drop a check, it still takes away the money you wanted to drop in the check, but the check does not drop. I know that if people realize checks don't exist this isn't a problem, but I've already had a player lose $300,000 due to this. Not sure if it's something worth fixing, but just letting you know. @Garnet

Edited by JakePlays
7 hours ago, JakePlays said:

Obviously most of this is just optimization/crash-prevention, and yes, it's important af, but it's not the center-piece here.

The spawn-protection system? Top-tier small update. It's crazy how often this happens, and it's damn near impossible to catch it, unless someone is recording or something. 

Solid update ❤️

EDIT: If you try to drop a check, it still takes away the money you wanted to drop in the check, but the check does not drop. I know that if people realize checks don't exist this isn't a problem, but I've already had a player lose $300,000 due to this. Not sure if it's something worth fixing, but just letting you know. @Garnet

I lost $150k trying to give money to stin lmao

• The Garnut
8 hours ago, JakePlays said:

Solid update ❤️

Thank you Jake!

I fixed that issue and it should apply the next server restart!

4 hours ago, Garnet said:

9eaa82e1dcad81a43c6d15e7c91c390a.gif

More to ease up on some people spamming $1 stacks around the map

Man, it really sucks that people have to go and make us spend time on stuff like this.
People suck, lmao.

Nevertheless, if this work stops the server from lagging just a little bit, it was definitely worth it!

13 hours ago, JakePlays said:

EDIT: If you try to drop a check, it still takes away the money you wanted to drop in the check, but the check does not drop. I know that if people realize checks don't exist this isn't a problem, but I've already had a player lose $300,000 due to this. Not sure if it's something worth fixing, but just letting you know.

Thanks for getting this to garnet !