SteamID: STEAM_0:1:155730260

Warns: None

Timezone: EST

Playtime?: | 301:38:38.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: Yes

Referral(s):            @ajbedhead    @Lotus        @Noxii

Past experiences as staff: No

Why should we choose you over other applicants? You should choose me over all the staff applicants because I feel as I'm very mature for my age. When i'm on in the morning I notice a lot of people breaking rules, not very many staff are online in the morning I'm also up late too so I can staff all day, I have lots of time to play and help with anything that is needed. I will be also recording everything, all my sits. all my encounters and when I run into someone who is breaking rules. I'm looking forward to this moment because I have always wanted to apply as a staff member on this server, I play so much every morning and night. I want to show you guys how my staffing ability is on garnet and how well I know all the rules. But when I do see someone I always report any sorts of prop blocks, rdm and etc. I always record these moments too just in case they need any sorts of proof, so my appeals will always go in my favor, if anyone try's to appeal on the forums. I think I have gotten along with all the staff very, I feel as they all know who I am. I want to build these relationships even more on the staff team, get to know you all even more and more. 

I feel confident in my self knowing I will be a very good staff member, with my confidence knowing being on the staff team and knowing all the rules I should never have any problems with sits but of course for my first time I may ask for help sometime but that's okay ill be in training. I want to know also picking me will not be a mistake, everyday, every month. I really enjoy the Garnet server Garnet has done a great job on this server. The team he has does a really good job at managing this server very well, I'm hoping to joining along with everyone on the team to help and show what I can do. With this being said I really I hope you guys see what I'm capable of doing for this staff team and how well I can do for this team.

I'm Very easy to get along with which is why I've made a good amount of friends on this server. I love to have fun but to also follow the rules at the same time. I have a good reputation on the server when it comes to following the rules. If I did get accepted i would do my best on accepting reports and keeping the rule breaks off the server. I know that there will always be choose people trying to ruin the fun and that makes want to be staff even more. I'm never shy about helping people out with problems they have if they have any. I'm always ready to help the server out if anything were to happen to it. I've always been around to help others out with any troubles especially if it were serious. I've helped staff before with people breaking rules such as RDA'rs by unarresting the people who were arrested. I love to help out in any way I can with people having some troubles with the server. All I wanted at the time was to see the server grow. Time passed, and thats still all I want. Even with the ups and downs of people coming and going I still see the potential of this server and the players on it. I am truly committed to Garnet Gaming as a whole, and will spend hundreds, if not thousands, of hours of my time in the pursuit of making Garnet Dark RP great again.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? No 

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 12+ hours

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? Play football and hang with friends

Did you read the staff rules?: Jewish PuffBar

Edited by jewish
  • Disagree 2
  • Agree 4

+1

My man. 

You're paragraphs are fat and pretty informative. I've played with you a lot. You know the rules very well, your mature, and laid back. 

I know you have my refferal already, but you're application is great. I don't think I've ever even seen you break a rule. 😂

You most certainly would make a great staff member and with this application I think it shows the effort and dedication you could bring to the team. 

Hope to see you on the team soon big dog!

While you obviously know and follow the rules very well considering your 300 hours without current warns or punishments, I personally have to disagree with a few things.

2 hours ago, jewish said:

because I feel as I'm very mature for my age.

I'm sure you're a really laid back and kind-hearted person just as some people say you are, but some experiences a few weeks back lead me to believe you're not quite fit.

After some complications with what I'm going to assume are your "Friends/Clanmates?" Involving toxicity towards a friend and I that warranted a harassment report, you suddenly appeared with the familiar 'Puffbar' namesake. Despite having never met us, you were extremely rude and toxic on multiple occasions, of course, general in-game toxicity isn't against the rules if it isn't on a harassment scale. But it isn't exactly something that fits this criteria either:

4f532bd46966c53a7a8e6221907dfb04.png

I'm sure you're a kind guy but this whole situation leads me to believe you wouldn't make a very good staff member, good luck regardless.

• Like 1
  • Friendly 1

+1

This guy definitely knows what hes doing, he also knows these rules very well, been around him a lot very nice guy I also never see any toxicity from this guy but I don't know that's just me. Also Pretty beefy staff app.

Edited by Noxii

(-1)

I love you man, you're a cool dude and I enjoy your role-play, however, I have to +1/-1 for other reasons sometimes and the maturity you bring most the times, is insanely crazy haha. I feel as staff, you have to uphold a certain maturity and you're a wild soul man. 

I don't want you taking this -1 as a sense of hate though brother, cause I like you a lot. I hope you do get the chance to become staff and prove people wrong though, you've got the right intentions and there's nothing better then that! I hope to see you on our team soon, keep grinding.

Neutral. While i personally haven't had a lot of toxic encounters with you, The amount of people that are saying you are toxic leads me to believe you may be toxic. I think you should work on your approach to people and you involvement in the community a bit more before pursuing being staff. Good luck tho homie!

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

+1, good hours.

Havnt really seen him to toxic ingame. (aka no toxic encounters).

mature for his age.

Has good referrals, would like for his referrals to verify, i see that lotus and noxii allready responded, @ajbedhead. did u allow him to use u as a referral?.

Overall a good staff app

Something that concerns me, seems like a few people that dont responds to staff apps at all -1`d it

Edited by RoyKenneth
  • Agree 1

so i havent seen any of the toxicity that is claimed to come from Puff. every encounter ive had with the dude has nothing short of positive and very fun. He is well known in the server which is good for the current player base because you want to have someone who is able to be recognized. He is very wise beyond his years and knows the rules very well too. for that i have to give you my +1. Good luck.

+1. I have had so many good experiences with you and you are not toxic but very helpful. Though I am unsure about other people's encounters with you I believe that you are the right person for the job. don't let -1 faze you and in the case you do get denied you can always try to improve on your mistakes and reapply.  I do hope people will change their minds about their -1 so good luck and don't give up my friend!

Edited by AgentFlint