DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

GG MilitaryRP Gods' Staff Application

Gods

In-game name: Gods

Age [minimum 15 y/o]:I'm totally 15 not 13

SteamID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:0:79617523

Warns:1 by miller for basecamp

Timezone: CST

Playtime? [minimum 75 hours, use /playtime in-game]: | 2GA SLT Gods the sad has played for 927:00:26.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] yes sir

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] again yes sir

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] No one sadly

Past experiences as staff: [Optional] on ProtectionRP DarkRP (I was MOD)

How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs]
I believe that by being staff on Garnet gaming Military roleplay, I can make the other staff members have more fun roleplaying and for myself as well.

I would do this by trying to make sure no MassRDM happens or FailRP again.

Yes, there will be some cases about that still being there but that is mostly with new people joining so, I hope that by being staff I and many others can make sure this server that we play on as a community we can make sure that anytime someone joins, they can have the best time of their gaming days.

Lastly, I want to finish off by saying that if you think i'm not mature enough to be staff on this server, that is alright with me, I haven’t shown enough maturity within my playtime to be staff yet I still hope you will look past that and focus on how the server might improve with less stress and more staff.

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details: only once due to acc. Mass because taffy didn't call raid you bitch (On delta 2019 september 28)

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Never

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:Well i'm 15 and not 13 and i'm remote schooling (currently) so quiet a bit

• Disagree 2

-1 | No offense to you gods but you are just too immature for the staff team. There have been multiple accounts of you doing things that contradict the responsibility of a staff member. You are a great kid, just try and be more mature and gain a sense of control and relax a bit.

• Agree 4

-1, I had hopes that this app would do well but it kind of seems as if you did not take this seriously. Which is unfortunate because as a 2GA officer I think more staff within 2GA would help alot. 

1 hour ago, Inquisition said:

I would do this by trying to make sure no MassRDM happens or FailRP again.

Can you state how you plan on helping the server on the defensive when it comes to MassRDM and FailRP? Would like to hear how you plan on doing that. 

1 hour ago, Inquisition said:

Yes, there will be some cases about that still being there but that is mostly with new people joining so, I hope that by being staff I and many others can make sure this server that we play on as a community we can make sure that anytime someone joins, they can have the best time of their gaming days.

Lastly, I want to finish off by saying that if you think i'm not mature enough to be staff on this server, that is alright with me, I haven’t shown enough maturity within my playtime to be staff yet I still hope you will look past that and focus on how the server might improve with less stress and more staff.

This application is very vague in multiple fronts. I feel as if you should have spent more time on the application and asked others on opinions in terms of how you can add onto your application. 

I hope that you can build from this professionally and as a person as people are saying that you are immature, I have not seen this but I think you should spend a little more time before applying. ~ Vizii. 

• Agree 1
  • MilitaryRP Super-Admin

logo.png.e5b1f1407eab24395fffa930c7633c1

Denied

Lack of community support, you're 13 years old, maturity concerns, and an overall poor app. I'd say that an app like this would be reviewed for a staff blacklist but seeing as you're 13, I don't see the point.

• Agree 1