DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

GM Application - Fier

Lex_

+1 From me, Fiers ideas when it comes to events are staggering. I definitely think that overtime with your past experience on zombie assault you can definitely build some sort of story line that can end up turning into a large scale, long term event which would be really fucking cool. Also I have seen Fier on almost everyday within teamspeak so I am guessing he is on everyday server wise. I definitely think you would make a great addition to the GM team. Goodluck man. 

+1, Fier is obviously creative and has well planned events, he's a smart guy and has proven that he's capable of handling big responsibilities in the past. On top of that he's been a member for GarnetGaming for a while and hasn't had many issues ( if i recall properly). I fully support adding him to the GM roaster as long as he plans to stay for at least a decent time and not up and leave after a short bit. Other than that he's a well rounded individual who's mature and brilliant and if he gets accepted i can't wait to see what he has planned!

• MilitaryRP Super-Admin

garnetlogoweeb.png?width=419&height=419

Accepted

Welcome to the GM Team. Neither Gythem nor I can set you, so I'll message @Garnet.

I'm going to hold you to the stipulation we discussed in DMs. I have no doubt that you can create content, but I need you to commit to the server.

• The Garnut
1 hour ago, Ozzy said:

garnetlogoweeb.png?width=419&height=419

Accepted

Welcome to the GM Team. Neither Gythem nor I can set you, so I'll message @Garnet.

I'm going to hold you to the stipulation we discussed in DMs. I have no doubt that you can create content, but I need you to commit to the server.

Sorted out his rank, thank you for the tag!

• Like 1