JackJJ

Who are you reporting? [Staff/Player]: Staff
Your in-game name: Jack JJ
Your SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:70210533
In-game name of reportee: rubiks cube
SteamID of reportee (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:169850682
Date & Time of incident: ‎October ‎31, 10:51 PM
Timezone: EST
What happened? (include any proof): I reported someone named Mariotta for RDM and FailRP. During the staff sit, they also shot me when rubiks cube briefly flew away to jail Mariotta. I informed rubiks cube of what happened when he came back and I told him that Mariotta should be NITRP banned for breaking 3 rules. rubiks cube was being very difficult and I could barely tell what he was saying, so I asked if I could have a higher-up involved for better communication. rubiks cube flat out said no to a higher-up being involved and asked me if it was ok to resolve the sit. I told him no because the sit was not over and he said that Mariotta got another report which would get him banned if he resolved the sit. I said ok and 5 minutes later, I see that Mariotta received yet another warn in chat and didn't get banned. This report should've been a very simple, in-and-out, no hassle situation. But instead, I was dumbfounded by the complicated mess I had to go through, and Mariotta still has not been NITRP banned.

• Agree 6

I have video evidence and I'll link it after I upload it to youtube. Who was the higher-up @rubikscube? Also, what do you mean you didn't know what to do? That really doesn't make since at all... You could've just contacted me again in game or kept your word that the next sit would get them banned. They really got four warns before an automatic ban all from YOU rather than just getting a NITRP ban.

Partially Accepted

In your report you said it would be NITRP, However there is no rule dictating when a player can raid a new base.

The only rule is that you cannot raid the same base within 20 minutes.

Rubikscube will be retrained next time he logs in, We feel the sit was not being handled properly and fairly.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

@proggy @DiegoZavier @Spilq Please Lock and Move

• Agree 3