Ban Appeal

Vroom

In-game name: Vroom
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:18807838
Staff members in-game name: Shin Tsukimi
Staff members SteamID (https://garnetgaming.net/darkrp/bans) (/id (name): cant get it I think the name is a custom name pls help
Date & Time of incident: yesterday
Timezone: gmt
Ban Reason: nitrp
How long were you banned for?: 4 days
Proof of Ban: Disconnect: Banned for 4614.03 minutes. Reason: NITRP | Shin Tsukimi.
What happened? (include any proof): someone was raiding and i got carried away and kept coming back ignoring nlr 
Why should your ban be removed?: i have been trying to play on other dark rp servers and they all have weird and horrible things like blowtorches that completely defeat the purpose of basing , your server is by far the most fun and senceable. i am very sorry for my miss behavior and i will follow the rules.

Just now, Vroom said:

yummy fart

Do not say random stuff in your Ban Appeal.

6 minutes ago, Vroom said:

What happened? (include any proof): someone was raiding and i got carried away and kept coming back ignoring nlr 

You even admitted to coming back multiple times. We will wait for @Shin_Tsukimi evidence.

Okay so you admit to the NLR. The reason I ban you for NITRP along with that though is that you mention in the video the following: "I came back because I was defending the base." You are a hobo lord, which you admit you were at the time that you were defending the base, making it fail RP that you were basing with them. At first you deny you were actually basing with them, but after I say "you were defending the base, so that means you were" you say "yes" in response, acknowledging that you were actively trying to protect the base while being a hobo lord.

Now heres my fault here. It was late, and I was rushing to finish up something as I needed to submit something else that isnt moderation related in soon, and I also was tired. So this was a bit rushed. I also did not check damage logs. As such, it would make sense if this was accepted, and reduced to a Mass NLR ban. I'd honestly prefer that, as I sort of jumped the gun on this one due to me not being in the best state of mind at the time.

Edit: Talking with minxx in game about the video, they mentioned it looks like you rdmed Chris too, by kill logs. That would make this NITRP too if thats correct due to the fact you've already broken nlr a ton of times, and then RDM would be added on to it. I do not have any further evidence though.

Edited by Shin_Tsukimi
  • Agree 2

Partially Accepted

In the logs you can see that you did in fact go back multiple times breaking NLR.

However there is not enough evidence to say that you were NITRP, As we do not know if Chris did damage to you to cause you to kill him.

Shin will be talked to about gathering more evidence before deciding a ban.

Your ban will be reduced to 2 days.

@proggy @DiegoZavier Please Lock and Move.

Edited by BeMinxX