[CnKole] TS Ban Appeal

cn.kole

55 minutes ago, Phantom said:

I hope you know you are +1ing an appeal that has resulted from Garnet banning him. He clearly didn't want it and he paid the price.

People going "+1" or "nEeD tO hEaR gArNeTs SiDe" are the types that look away from their keyboard and let their finger go on automatic mode and type whatever combination of letters work.

Wouldn't garnet just Deny the appeal if it was his final choice?

1 hour ago, Phantom said:

I hope you know you are +1ing an appeal that has resulted from Garnet banning him. He clearly didn't want it and he paid the price.

People going "+1" or "nEeD tO hEaR gArNeTs SiDe" are the types that look away from their keyboard and let their finger go on automatic mode and type whatever combination of letters work.

your are correct ima snip that comment I feel stupid lol

• The Garnut
3 hours ago, t3rr0r said:

+1

imo his 'advertisement' is completely harmless. he wanted to play on a minecraft server and obviously he had no idea garnet had purchased one. really has no relevance to the server in anyway.

Why do people like you and Brandon have to be so ignorant and comment on unban appeals that have nothing to do with you? you do realize the only reason behind keeping unban appeals an open forum is for witnesses as opposed to your own entitled opinion, correct?

Anyhoo, this is now going to get denied as Kole has been a nuisance as of the past 2 days, between spam tagging me on the forums, threatening to chargeback his donations, entitlement, advertising his server on teamspeak, and finally, failure to elaborate as to what happened in his ban appeal, instead posting a fraction of a sentence with 0 effort.

The situation: What happened is me and roughly 10 other MilitaryRP members were playing Minecraft late at night in a room inside of Teamspeak, throughout the first two hours during which Kole was involved, he constantly brought up hacking, and the fact that he runs/hosts his own minecraft server. Upon realizing nobody particularly cared for his server, he simply joined us on our ventures. We played on a server for quite some time, got banned, then began looking for another - when I let everybody know I will be purchasing us a server we can play on. This is when Kole thought it'd be appropriate to again start speaking about how he hosts a server. For the most part being ignored, and I had let him know to stop discussing his server in this Teamspeak. Everybody involved in the situation then started logging onto the server I had purchased, when Kole felt it was appropriate to post his server's IP in chat, saying "here, join my server and I will give you guys free operator". 

Not only did he break a rule, but I also gave him multiple warnings before taking action, far too many warnings to be honest. I could careless if this guy is a high ranking US, he clearly needs to learn how to be more respectful and behave better.

• Like 2