In-game name: Lancey
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:173666525
Staff members in-game name: @PraetorDon
Staff members SteamID (/id (name):
Date & Time of incident:  10/14/20
Timezone: EST
Ban Reason: Cheating.
How long were you banned for?: Perma
Proof of Ban: Ill add a screenshot of the ban screen when I get on my PC.
What happened? (include any proof):  I was playing MRP after I got off of another Gmod server because I wasn't having very much fun. I played MRP like 2 days before the ban and I wanted to get back into it because I lost my rank due to being inactive. While getting into some PVP and after killing some people and dying a couple times I noticed that I was being watched and there were invisible staff or something turning their flashlights on and off near me and walking around so I would look at the area. A couple minutes later after the war ended I was perm banned from the server for cheating.
Why should your ban be removed?: I've been playing garnet since 2016 and have been very active before my ban. I was currently a staff member on DarkRP with the lead mod rank and was previously a Lead Admin a couple years ago. I used to be active on mrp around 2017 and also attempted to join IJU and some very old groups. I've had ALOT of experience with CW weapons (The gun mod that MRP uses) and I've NEVER cheated on Garry's mod once. I have over 7,000+ hours on the game without being afk. GarnetGaming was the first ever Darkrp server I had joined and spent money on and I played MRP a bit after maining DarkRP. I understand how suspicious it is that a PVT or a "new player" is dropping about how many kills I did but I did it all legit. I've NEVER been banned on ANY Gmod server for cheating and still haven't since I've been banned. The day I was banned I changed my MRP name to my Username that I use for DarkRP (Which again I was currently staffing on). If I had intentions to cheat or hack on a Gmod server related to the server I was staffing on I would've never used my main account or even name I would've simply just made an alt account or something like that. I've purchased around $500 worth of custom classes and items on Garnet and there's no way I would do anything to jeopardize all those items I spent money on. I just decided to make this appeal because I was told if my ban was appealed then I would also be unbanned from the DarkRP server which I was perm banned on because I was banned on MRP. I wasn't sure  if I wanted to return to GarnetGaming but I've spent too much money and time on this community to just be banned permanently.  I've been playing gmod ALOT at the time and would also get around 10's of millions of dollars on the DarkRP server just from dueling people. (which I ended up losing sometime later due to me losing duels).  Im not saying I should be unbanned due to me being an active member of the community but I just simply wasnt cheating and had no form of cheats. If you guys could show me the videos that were taken I could easily defend myself and explain every situation there. I am also willing to have a recording software on 24/7 If im unbanned and will show all of my kills if asked too. Thanks for taking the time to read my appeal.

Edited by Lancey Armstrong
  • Haha 2

Sorry, I was at work and could not post the clips on the forums. 

Here are the spectate POV videos.

Whiskey's POV at the hard lock.

https://streamable.com/90awac

General Video, Note the 2GA by Cargo that he beelines for.

Normally, ban appeals will not be accepted after one month, however, we discovered that the rule had not been written on the forums yet. Because of this, any clips that were on my computer are gone, and this is what I had uploaded to Youtube.

@Ozzy

• Informative 1