DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Good Bye Garnet

• The Garnut

You weren't banned for 'griefing a house', you've been blacklisted from basically every faction on the server, and have had a terrible attitude from day one. Next thing I know is that on day one of having an official Minecraft server for the community, you get on and antagonize people because you find that so funny.

I don't want people like you here, go stay on that other community which averages 3 players a day :P. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Winner 1
13 hours ago, Garnet said:

You weren't banned for 'griefing a house', you've been blacklisted from basically every faction on the server, and have had a terrible attitude from day one. Next thing I know is that on day one of having an official Minecraft server for the community, you get on and antagonize people because you find that so funny.

I don't want people like you here, go stay on that other community which averages 3 players a day :P. 

You should make it official there is tons of people that would play it even if it’s just a survival server especially with PoliceRP coming at some point it would be another amazing addition to the community