steam id: STEAM_0:1:238538940

warns: no warns 

Time zone: est

Playtime: 81:03:11.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: yes

Referral: none as of right now.

Past experiences a staff: none

Why should we choose you over other applicants?: You should pick me over other applicants because I want to make the role play environment fun for everybody. I don't want people to get frustrated because someone is messing with them whether it's rdm or some other reason I want players to come back to the server with the mindset that there's rules and everyone is going to follow them. I want players to know just because someone is popular and they have a bunch of play time it doesn't mean that them breaking the rules will not be looked over. I want everyone to follow the rules just the same.

I would like to make the server fun for everyone. I think that everyone should be treated equally no matter their rank or relationships with whomever they might have them with. the rules must be followed no matter what and I will make sure they are enforced no matter who they are. I just want to make the server a fun place to escape the real world for everyone, and that means making everyone follow the same set of rules so that their experiences are the best that they can possibly be.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: yes I was banned for three days I think when I first started because I left the sit in because I got scared.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: I have not.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: three days.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?: I enjoy spending my free time building computers and watching anime.

Did you read the staff rules?: yes I did.

Edited by personflavored
I forgot to put my playtime.
  • Disagree 1
12 minutes ago, personflavored said:

Did you read the staff rules?: yes I did

Might want to read those again.

13 minutes ago, personflavored said:

cybersnake

Who is that?

13 minutes ago, personflavored said:

81:03:11.

I recommend a bit more hours if you want a good chance

-1 for now obviously didn't read the rules carefully

• Winner 1

My best word of advice for you is to look at past accepted applications and see how those people composed their apps. You will notice a trend amongst those, from that I would find out how to improve. Something I did before applying for staff was look over both the accepted and denied to make sure it looked like the level of quality that they look for. All that to say I’m going have remain neutral for now but don’t give up hope and make some changes then we will see what happens. 

50 minutes ago, WreckEMsaints said:

My best word of advice for you is to look at past accepted applications and see how those people composed their apps. You will notice a trend amongst those, from that I would find out how to improve. Something I did before applying for staff was look over both the accepted and denied to make sure it looked like the level of quality that they look for. All that to say I’m going have remain neutral for now but don’t give up hope and make some changes then we will see what happens. 

I will, thank you for the advice.

-I have never seen you before. Being invoked in the community is a major step for anyone who wants to become staff as it shows your involvement in the community.

-Didnt read the rules

-What does “Three Days” mean in the time you can commit to being staff?

Maybe one day i will reconsider but right now you just feel too new. i understand you want to help out and we appreciate it.

Side note please don’t respond to every reply to this post. Reply to a ground of posts at once.

-1 for me 

1- in the "How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:" you put three days care to explain that to me

2- you didnt read the rules for staff

On 11/25/2020 at 11:22 PM, personflavored said:

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: yes I was banned for three days I think when I first started because I left the sit in because I got scared.

if you got scared in a sit how would you take one???

overall i have not seen you on the server

Edited by tateron0104
  • Like 1

This is going to be a -1 from me. I have never seen you in-game. It looks here like you haven't read the staff rules two days after being told to reread them.

2 hours ago, tateron0104 said:

1- in the "How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:" you put three days care to explain that to me

I would also like the "three days" explained,  until these few problems are fixed and you up your playtime and become more well-known throughout the server , my -1 will stay 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, PapaKrabbe said:

This is going to be a -1 from me. I have never seen you in-game. It looks here like you haven't read the staff rules two days after being told to reread them.

I would also like the "three days" explained,  until these few problems are fixed and you up your playtime and become more well-known throughout the server , my -1 will stay 

When the applicant says 3 days, I think he just assumed it because of a bug in the bans list.

Capture.PNG

Every ban normally adds one value in the days section. Normally, ARDM & LTAP is a 2 day ban.

Capture.PNG

Here are the latest bans on the list at the time I was typing this out. NITRP is normally 4 days, and MassRDM & LTAP is normally 21 days (3 weeks). Both bans have a day added to the length on the bans list.

Other than the explanation for Krabbe, you do need to buff your paragraphs, and reread the staff rules (you are missing something vital). -1 for now. May change if the app improves.

Edited by Clicher
Put RDM instead of ARDM

Many reasons listed above as to why however here are mine:

1: While I have not been very active, I've seen neither hide nor hair of you nor have I heard about you from other admins/staff members.

2: 80 hours isn't alot I'd like to see you get more playtime.

3: The longer you play the more familiar you will become with our staff. If you've shown to be apt at solving situations without resorting to excessive cussing and whatnot you'll probably get a referral.

4: The key to becoming a staff member is being mature and doing things carefully. You need to put more time and effort into wanting to become a staff member.

5: Read the rules again T_T

• Like 1

I also have never seen you in game, however I decided to hold off on saying this for a couple of days to see if I could spot you. However during these times, I never once saw you or even heard anyone talk about you. I'm sorry, but my -1 is going to stay unless I see you and can learn more about you, and even then based on this application I am probably gonna keep it anyways.

• Like 1

Denied
You may reapply in 1 week.
Do not reuse this application if you choose to reapply.
To be accepted you would need to be more active, provide a better application, and read the staff rules word for word.