DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Rob The Builder Staff Application

tateron0104

In-game name: TLG Rob The Builder

SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:174048313

Warns: 0
Timezone: EST

Playtime?:| Robbie FUBAR has played for 413:17:05.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO]

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] None

Past experiences as staff:  I was a mod on this sever and was staff on a other MRP

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]   The reason you should choose me over other applicants Is that I can handle the great work and job of being a staff member. Another reason you should pick me Is that I am a fast learner, for example, if someone Is trying to teach me something like rules, or what to do in a situation I take it to memory. I am also pretty good a teaching others too, just in case I must tell someone the rules or tell them what to do and what not to do. I am also a chill person but when the time comes to get serious I get serious. I also love to help people, I help many people with whatever they need even if I am not an admin. I am also a team player, so if we are doing group work I will do my best to interact, and work as a team. I also don’t take sides, I do only what the rules say, I don’t care if a friend gets reported I only listen to the rules. I also know the rules of the server by heart and I know not to break any. One of the times I have helped the server is when some guy prop blocked all of the spawn and there were no admins on so I risked all my guns and perks to switch to PD and knock all the props down to let people past. I can make big problems into small problems when I have to and I can also stop small problems from becoming big problems. I will always respect others and higher up, and what they say goes. I have hope for the sever so I hope I can be part of it. 
One of the things I can bring to the table is that I am friendly to everyone I meet. I have also been on this server for a long time so I know how people take some situation and I can know how to deal with it the best way I can. I was staff on Garnet Gaming DarkRP so I know most of the commands and such (i still have my staff binds lmao). I am also good friends with the old staff members so they know what I am fully capable of so they can work well with me and I can work well with them. Also like I say in the first paragraph I help the server out the best way I can even though I am not staff so I think I can be able to help the server out even more if I become a member of the staff team. I also heard that the server needs staff to get on at night so I think I can help with that if it is needed. yes, I have been long for a long time but I am here to fully stay because I love the dark RP community. After all, everyone is chill and fun to play with. The newer staff: hello my name is Rob The Builder I am a somewhat vet of darkrp. (yes I only have 413 hours but if you ask older players who I am I think they know who I am) well, I hope lol. The last thing Is that I can be a good example to others to the new players and sometimes even the old so I now have the potential of being in the staff team again.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details NONE

Have you made any previous applications  

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 4-5 hours

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? School
Did you read the staff rules?: Rob The Builder 

Edited by tateron0104
fixed some things up
  • Friendly 1
  • Forums Moderator
6 hours ago, tateron0104 said:

In-game name: Rob The Builder

SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:174048313

Warns: 0
Timezone: EST

Don't play DRP but one thing I noticed on your application is you took out the part that asks for your age. Not sure if it was a accident or something else. It normally goes right under your in-game name.

Well he added his age but what the fuck? His last application was in April and he was 13. Now he applies ~6 months later and is 15? Please explain @tateron0104.

The whole situation doesn't sit right with me. You removed the age portion, said you were "15" when in reality you were "13" back in April and blamed it on a mistype. 

Edited by eli_
  • Friendly 1
  • Informative 4
1 hour ago, eli_ said:

Don't play DRP but one thing I noticed on your application is you took out the part that asks for your age. Not sure if it was a accident or something else. It normally goes right under your in-game name.

Well he added his age but what the fuck? His last application was in April and he was 13. Now he applies ~6 months later and is 15? Please explain @tateron0104.

I can say that he is 14. Been friends with him for a couple of years now

@eli_

• Friendly 1

I’m conflicted with this app because yes you were staff at one time which is great but.... your paragraphs don’t really show me much as to what makes you different or unique about you. There’s just too much filler without substance for me. Where you put you would respect higher ups and what they say goes is something already expected of us staff, that should go without needing to be posted. As of right now I can’t give you my recommendation because there’s nothing that has stood out to me as traits that I look for in staff members. -1

• Like 1
  • Friendly 1

+1 

Has past experience which is nice! Strong paragraphs (Givee him a break hes 14) I have had a couple of interactions with you and none of them have been toxic what so ever. I believe you when you say you know the rules very well and thats gonna be held accountable! Good Luck! Hope to see you on the team!

• Friendly 1

Rob the builder has past experience as staff. I remember seeing you when I first joined the staff team. As for your paragraphs, the only thing I see wrong with them is the fact that all your Is are lowercase. I do also remember seeing you in game with a different RP name then what your application says (Most likely clan related) . I only see 2 simple mistakes in the app that are easy fixes.

+1 Wish you the best of luck.

• Friendly 1