Xavier's Re-Applying

Xavier

In-game name:Xavier FUBAR
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:1:75045340
Warns:0
Timezone:EST
Playtime?:| Xavier Fubar has played for 447:36:56.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO]Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]Yes
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Ajbedhead
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] 

ZombieRP Servers: Worked from Trail mod aka lowest rank to Manager in 3 Of the Zombie RP Servers I was apart of in the past

PurgeRP: Was Admin on PurgeRP from Defconnations

SantosRP:Senior Mod to Staff Supervisor from Defconnations

PoliceRP: Admin to Server Manager to Staff Supervisor from Defconnations(Global on Purge,Police and Santos basically did applications and promotions/Demotions)

DarkRP: Was Senior Moderator almost Lead Mod in Garnet Gaming

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I think I should be accepted over other applicants due to my Previous experience as a staff member in multiple communities that I have proven above. I would like to point out my dedication and activity to the community. I'm extremley active on the forums, with over 70 posts and over 20+ community reputation. I post almost every day usually, and interact with the community on an almost hourly basis. I also have over 400 hours on the server. On almost all day, everyday, contributing to the activity of the server. In conclusion, I wish to only help the community in any way I can, whether that be on duty as a staff member, being support, event team, on government, on criminal, or plain old just playing the server, trying to make it a better place any way I can.

I also have big event plans I wanna do and help with in the future in the server events like 2v2 tournaments first place would be 500k and 2nd place would be 250k to the winners

Heres a list of Events I would like to do Possibly with a T-Admin+ who could do events and I could help with or in time when I do end up that rank if I were to work hard enough

The Rebellion 
You are a member of the Rebellion. If you are seen trying to enter the gates you will be shot. There are no options for Peace, if you want to enter Paradise you fight for it.

Rebel
You are just another Member, nothing special. You are equipped with an AK and Armour. Follow your leader.

Rebel Scout
You are a Scout, part of a small squad you will go out and take notes on Paradise Defences, guards, weapons e.t.c. You will be equipped with a 50BMG, P226 with a Silencer and Heavy Kevlar.

Rebel Leader
You lead this Rebellion, you've hated Paradise since Day one and you want it gone. Your people will listen to you. Fight for your people and claim your freedom. You come Equipped with a Deagle and Heavy Kevlar. Once you die it's over.

Paradise Nation 
You are one of the lucky few who got into Paradise. But some people want that taken away from you. Will you fight for your nation and destroy the rebel scum or will you sit around and wait for your freedom to be taken from you?

Paradise Citizen
You live in Paradise, pure heaven. Make your nation a better place and fight the rebel scum. Try to spot their scouts and wait for their ensuing attacks. You come Equipped with an Deagle and Heavy Kevlar.

Paradise Guard
You guard our great nation from the rebel scum, repel any attacks on the main gate. You come equipped with a 50BMG or an M4A1 complete with any attachment as well as Heavy Kevlar.

Corporate Financer
Your company funded this project to promote a better life for the dirty poor. Now they are fighting against it? They all deserve to die. Order your guards and make sure Paradise is never breached. Once you die it's over. You come Equipped with a Deagle and Heavy Kevlar. 

The events would be huge and mainly for when we hit max pop since they have so much in them they need alot of players who would be willing to partake in said event.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details 2 Weeks on MRP for Mass(was fuckin around with friends) and the 2nd one Was accidental mass didnt mean to kill the person I killed two others were during a raid that was also Happening
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Never applied bought VIP Mod
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: at Minimum five hours a day
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I love playing video games with players including Minecraft,FiveM,Rainbow Six and many others I used to also do movie nights before with others when I was bored I love helping others including new players cause I know how it feels when you dont know what to do and are very confused.
Did you read the staff rules?:Xavier Fubar

Edited by Xavier
  • Like 1
  • Disagree 2
  • Agree 1

Just curious man, what made you want to become staff again and what will make you stay this time? I see a bunch of groups you have been staff with which isn’t necessarily a bad thing but just makes me wonder why jumped around so much. Maybe it’s due to your wanting to help those guys out but maybe you have an issue with complacency. I’m in no way doubting your abilities but I just need more clarification on that. 

• Agree 1
6 minutes ago, WreckEMsaints said:

Just curious man, what made you want to become staff again and what will make you stay this time? I see a bunch of groups you have been staff with which isn’t necessarily a bad thing but just makes me wonder why jumped around so much. Maybe it’s due to your wanting to help those guys out but maybe you have an issue with complacency. I’m in no way doubting your abilities but I just need more clarification on that. 

I went inactive due to personal reasons I couldnt get on due to that reason

Just now, Toucan said:

7f42f2b9e3bcf7c42ec2271882530e12.png 

yo huh

and I said Usually when Im on especially when I had the urge to hang out

Just now, DiegoZavier said:

MRP Bans
 spacer.png

ah I thought It was just DarkRP Ill fix that

• MilitaryRP Super-Admin
14 hours ago, DiegoZavier said:

MRP Bans
 spacer.png

To shed some light. The top 2 are for the same offense. An offense that occurs daily with people fucking around in base. The wrong kid just got caught in the crossfire once and decided to report. I wouldn’t really hold that one against him tbh.

• Friendly 1
5 hours ago, Ozzy said:

To shed some light. The top 2 are for the same offense. An offense that occurs daily with people fucking around in base. The wrong kid just got caught in the crossfire once and decided to report. I wouldn’t really hold that one against him tbh.

Thank you ozzy

Just now, BINLADINHOE said:

Uhh fairly major -1 dude, [Garnet] Xavier Fubar was warned by Cheerios Hardy for: RDM you just were warned for RDM while you had a staff app up and in general you have been kinda toxic. Not just that, I think lying about having no bans is a little sketchy.

I legit didnt think that mrp bans counted on DarkRP too, and honestly this is the first warn or even sit ive myself been in the whole time ive ever been in darkrp

also I havent been toxic Im fuckin around with people playin music and hanging out with the newer players to help them learn majorly

11 hours ago, Xavier said:

I legit didnt think that mrp bans counted on DarkRP too, and honestly this is the first warn or even sit ive myself been in the whole time ive ever been in darkrp

also I havent been toxic Im fuckin around with people playin music and hanging out with the newer players to help them learn majorly

It is any bans with garnet gaming in total. It reflects on you as a person. Honestly, I am not sure you're fit for staff based on the reputation I see here and the fact that you even came into the DarkRP server today and tried to tell me I was breaking the rules when I was not. This shows me you dont have a full understanding of the rules. 

-1 from me. Though I wouldn't say you're toxic, you're a chill guy in my eyes, just a bit meh when it comes to staff.

Just now, MisterShankie said:

It is any bans with garnet gaming in total. It reflects on you as a person. Honestly, I am not sure you're fit for staff based on the reputation I see here and the fact that you even came into the DarkRP server today and tried to tell me I was breaking the rules when I was not. This shows me you dont have a full understanding of the rules. 

-1 from me. Though I wouldn't say you're toxic, you're a chill guy in my eyes, just a bit meh when it comes to staff.

The Building in the middle of the road and tellin people to pay isnt allowed when I was staff previously people were always told to remove it

31 minutes ago, Xavier said:

The Building in the middle of the road and tellin people to pay isnt allowed when I was staff previously people were always told to remove it

Only if you're obstructing the flow of traffic is it called propblock. As a hobo you can build in the streets. Asking people to donate is also not against the rules. There was no propblock and it isn't a subject to be argued about. I am sorry.

• Winner 1
On 12/2/2020 at 6:56 PM, Xavier said:

When was this? I’ve been here since 2016, i cant remember this

Neutral

You were cool as a staff member before and i enjoyed having you around, However

-You really only have 1 paragraph, I get listing all of your ideas but i dont consider the list as a paragraph as it just lists what you plan to implement and not why your different from other people applying/reapplying.

-You left once before kinda out of random and i just feel like it might happen again

Your a good guy man but maybe get more involved in the community again because this seems kinda rushed.

Side note: Please respond to a group of replys instead of every single reply. Thank you