GarnetGaming Garry's Mod Ban Stats

time

Just now, Enigma said:

I've definitely perma banned more than 25 people but we'll save that talk for another day

This is only for d3a bans for TTT. It also does not include the over 300 bans you made one afternoon. I filtered those out to not bias results. 

• Informative 1
1 minute ago, timeVulture said:

This is only for d3a bans for TTT. It also does not include the over 300 bans you made one afternoon. I filtered those out to not bias results. 

Gotcha gotcha, didn't think about that. That makes alot more sense. Insane work on the whole data statistics, pretty crazy.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, eli_ said:

Did not expect to get on this list LMAO. 

This is amazing though. How long did it take you to make this lol?

I'd say no more than 1 and a half hour to write a script to generate the datasets. Used a python loop to visit the webpages and everything was quick to return except for the TTT banlist for some reason. I also used a very useful python library called pandas which makes even that list you posted easy to generate. 

The part that took me the longest was making the graphs in excel, dragging them to folders and uploading them to imgur lol, about 2 hours alone. 

Edited by time
  • Like 1
  • 300 IQ 1