DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

snip

ShortysaysWOAH

Yes, I was being a toxic little asshat in OOC due to my recent demotion. Thing is, I wasn't  warned for it (I don't recall ever being told to stop either). Even if I was, that would warrant a /mutetext. Not a NITRP ban. 

Edited by ShortysaysWOAH
3 minutes ago, Meetro said:

You were asked to stop typing in @ chat repeatedly, and refused to stop spamming OOC.

. I don't know if I missed it with local in-character text cluttering my chat box (courtesy of the gang, gotta love 'em) but who asked me to stop and when? When was I typing into @ chat?

And, again, the next step would be a sit, official warn, and/or a /mutetext. Not a NITRP ban. 

Edited by ShortysaysWOAH
1 minute ago, ShortysaysWOAH said:

. I don't know if I missed it with local in-character text but who asked me to stop and when? When was I typing into @ chat?

And, again, the next step would be a sit, official warn, and/or a /mutetext. Not a NITRP ban. 

Page 3 of screenshots.

6 minutes ago, Meetro said:

Page 3 of screenshots.

When I said "make me" and then got reconnected, which immediately followed my ban? I didn't even get to connect back to the server.

That was for @ chat, not for the binds. I was not spamming @ chat and unironically stopped talking in it after saying "make me." 

Edited by ShortysaysWOAH
48 minutes ago, ShortysaysWOAH said:

D3 policy was not followed, which requires >=3 offenses to be performed (as in three offenses affecting three different players, which would then be a consideration for mass ASSUMING ALL THREE PLAYERS REPORT IT. Or three different offenses conducted against a single player).

First off this is strictly false.

32 minutes ago, ShortysaysWOAH said:

Yes, I was being a toxic little asshat in OOC due to my recent demotion.

You literally just admitted that you had no intention to actually play the game.

You were told for at least an hour to stop being a "toxic little asshat"

Besides the obvious lack of intention, here's the 3 rules you broke (that don't require sits btw):

Misuse of advert, Misuse of @, and Diss in ooc (you were told MULTIPLE times to stop typing your ooc messages absolutely dragging staff)

25 minutes ago, ShortysaysWOAH said:

and then got reconnected

This one was out of pocket but I din do it 

You admitted to being an asshat, you literally said it yourself IN YOUR BAN APPEAL FOR NO INTENT. Can't make this shit up. 🤷‍♂️

Here is another SS thread. All other SS that I have no provided can be seen in the other comments.

Edited by PIuto
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

Uh, I was playing the game as my appeal clearly explains. I was just multi-tasking in being salty as well. Not saying I should of changed my name or made the bind, but at the end of the day this ban is incorrect. I didn't see any requests for me to stop my OOC, nor did I see the request for me to stop chatting in @ (however brief it was). It is likely that I got my chatbox cluttered with ic chats.

You are supposed to call me into a sit and make the warning official so the player knows without a doubt that they are being put breaks on. I only knew I was to stop the @s, which I did because I got reconnected... Ironically, part of the reason for my demotion was for (allegedly) doing what you just did to me. 

Edited by ShortysaysWOAH
4 hours ago, ShortysaysWOAH said:

Uh, I was playing the game as my appeal clearly explains. I was just multi-tasking in being salty as well. Not saying I should of changed my name or made the bind, but at the end of the day this ban is incorrect. I didn't see any requests for me to stop my OOC, nor did I see the request for me to stop chatting in @ (however brief it was). It is likely that I got my chatbox cluttered with ic chats.

You are supposed to call me into a sit and make the warning official so the player knows without a doubt that they are being put breaks on. I only knew I was to stop the @s, which I did because I got reconnected... Ironically, part of the reason for my demotion was for (allegedly) doing what you just did to me. 

These screenshots and the way you act, tempting staff with "make me" and complaining in-game in ooc. 

Not only does that reflect on you as a person, but it further proves that the decision to demote you was much greater and the ban should stick. This appeal shouldn't be approved as the evidence is solid. I am sorry, Onee, but honestly you did deserve this ban.

4 hours ago, PIuto said:

Misuse of advert, Misuse of @, and Diss in ooc (you were told MULTIPLE times to stop typing your ooc messages absolutely dragging staff

These do not require sits. It is obvious and doesn't need to be worked out as it is an intentional offense. Toxic attitudes are unacceptable to begin with. Take a look into it, what does NITRP stand for? No Intent To Role Play. You clearly intended to be in the server to cry and complain about your demotion. 

• 300 IQ 1

Onee. You spoke to me about what sits require you to have a report to talk i order to handle. I told you when soemthing affects the general population then it is something that generally doesn’t need a sit. For example Mass Propblock, Spawn Propblock, Hacking, etc. Not only did you affect the general population with your propaganda because you were enraged you couldn’t comprehend the common sense needed to be staff, but you also have the audacity to say that we don’t prepare our staff for the future. We trained you, 7 hours later REtrained you, 22 hours later HAD ANOTHER talk with you, all that to learn that you still didn’t learn a thing dude. You clearly were in the wrong here and multiple people have shown concrete valid proof of you breaking rules and you continued to harass staff after they and multiple other people told you to stop.

• Spicy 3
  • Agree 2

I don't get where "you are harassing staff" is coming from. I was not targeting anyone. As you can read in the logs I was venting about the situation. Yes I was upset, yes I still am. 

Do refrain from questioning my intelligence. I have video of Proggy admitting that the training system is not efficient and was being reworked. I have asked throughout my meeting with him to cite examples of my administrative conduct that warrant concern, he was only able to cite the event that lead to my retraining (which is being mischaracterized as me using mod powers for an rp advantage when it was found to not be the case) and another event to which a player and I were joking around and no one else was affected.

The second event  is something that I've seen and have video proof of multiple administrators perform with zero repercussions. I'm honestly vexxed more about the fact that Proggy wants players to have positive, goofy interactions with the playerbase but then turns around and uses what I did as a reason to demote me. This feels more because of my playtime on the server than my competence after the re-training. Which, again, goes to show that if playtime is a concern we shouldn't be able to purchase VIP moderator so soon. 

Stop mischaracterizing my meetings with the execs. In your case, we had a talk because I had to clarify the sit policy. Which I have video proof of as well. I in fact had multiple self-initiated talks with multiple executives because I had to ask for clarification on what I can and can't do. Because, as Proggy even admitted to, the training is inefficient and I wasn't willing to make a serious error to lose my rank. 

Did I make a few errors when I just started? Yes, I did. That was why I had to undergo re-training with Cyber, which revealed that as my staff experience grew so did my knowledgebase. The problems that were complained about were from before my re-training. 

I have put in a lot of time into the server already, and it hasn't even been four days yet. While mods were not taking sits, I stepped up to the plate and took them. I've dealt with several situations where I was practically swarmed with reports despite multiple mods being on. I've done my job and I've been doing it well. So sue me if I am upset that I was practically set up for failure for being provided training under a system that is "being reworked." Sue me for making the same mistakes every new moderator has made,  sue me for learning from them, and sue me for taking initiative by asking questions to the executives. 

Edited by ShortysaysWOAH
2 minutes ago, ShortysaysWOAH said:

I don't get where "you are harassing staff" is coming from. I was not targeting anyone. Yes I was upset, yes I still am. 

Do refrain from questioning my intelligence. I have video of Proggy admitting that the training system is not efficient and was being reworked. I have asked throughout my meeting with him to cite examples that warrant concern, he was only able to cite the event that lead to my retraining and another event to which a player and I were joking around and no one else was offended. An event that I've seen multiple administrators perform with zero repercussions. 

Stop mischaracterizing my meetings with the execs. In your case, we had a talk because I had to clarify the sit policy. Which I have video proof of as well. I in fact had multiple talks with multiple executives because I had to ask for clarification on what I can and can't do. 

Did I make a few errors when I just started? Yes, I did. That was why I had to undergo re-training with Cyber, which revealed that as my staff experience grew so did my knowledgebase. The problems that were complained about were from before my re-training. 

I have put in a lot of time into the server already, and it hasn't even been four days yet. While mods were not taking sits, I stepped up to the plate and took them. I've dealt with several situations where I was practically swarmed with reports despite multiple mods being on. I've done my job and I've been doing it well. So sue me if I am upset that I was practically set up for failure for being provided training under a system that is "being reworked." Sue me for making the same mistakes every new moderator has made,  sue me for learning from them, and sue me for taking initiative by asking questions to the executives. 

This is a thread about your ban, not your demotion bud

• Informative 1
  • Agree 1

And yet my demotion was brought up by third parties. 

For people who are "valid"  staff, it seems you too are forgetful over certain policies. Such as, for example, the rule that states you are not supposed to post in appeals unless involved in the situation at hand. Same thing goes to witness testimonies- you and the moderators have to provide solid evidence for ban. So far you've only been able to show us logs, which show that I was told to knock it off in @ chat only. Not in OOC (unless I just didn't see it because of ic chat swarm).

Edited by ShortysaysWOAH
4 minutes ago, ShortysaysWOAH said:

Do refrain from questioning my intelligence. I have video of Proggy admitting that the training system is not efficient and was being reworked.

Still, all the staff before you has been trained off this. In their cases, they have shown that they are responsible, and can follow guidelines, with little to no serious mistakes.

To continue, I think we should talk about your ban, and not your demotion. This is a ban appeal, after all.