DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Xen Linux / LinuxPlayz - Moderator application.

LinuxPlayz

In-game name: Xen Linux
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:220070586
Warns: None.
Timezone: EST
Playtime?: Xen Linux has played for 510:36:02.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] YES.
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] YES.
Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] AnthonyHBTL
Past experiences as staff: [Optional] Used to be Mod on garnet, and superadmin on some other server.
Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] 
You should choose me over other applicants because I am starting to get very active again, also I have had experience as a staff, etc. I know how staffing situations work and how to use my powers properly in each given scenario when needed. This along with previous staffing experience shows responsibility. I also know all the staff rules from previous staff experience and from re-reading them now. I am also a very active and dedicated player with almost 500 hours of playtime, and most people know me. I'm also nice and will respect new players. I haven't broken any rules compared to when I first started and broke NLR like 3 times. I am happy to take sits whenever, I am also on at times where there is no staff on and people just break the rule due to no one being there to enforce them. My Training will also go smoother and swifter due to my previous experience as staff. ( if this isn't 2 paragraphs ill fix it once I get back from the doctors )
Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details No Bans.
Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Nope.
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I have pretty much every single day due to me being bored besides some
hours which are school but then I get on Gmod.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I like coding and making random 
things.

Did you read the staff rules?: Xen Linux Yes.

Edited by LinuxPlayz
  • Like 1

+1

This +1 is strictly based on my experiences with him. I have never had a problem with him on the server and he also has a positive reputation in this community to my knowledge. He is very helpful on the server with assisting new players and he is very very active. I believe he will be a great addition to the team. I have heard about situations that may have taken place in the past but I cannot speak on something I don't know about so again this is strictly based on my personal experiences with him and how I feel he will be as a staff member! Good luck!

• Like 1
14 hours ago, LinuxPlayz said:

and superadmin on some other server.

Um, spp is good and all, but your 14 what server would’ve made a 14 year old sa? And u were probs younger at the time.

just a question, no hate or doubt that u were bit weird given ur age. Was it maybe a really small server?.

Nope

And maybe change this to a yes, given you have been staff before.

I have pretty much every single day due to me being bored besides some

While this is good, do you know like hours wise, given everyday, could be 1 hour a day.

gl mate, ive given some feedback and a few questions. 

neutral.

Have had good and bad experiences, but ive seen that you’ve picked your act a bit up.

Edited by royk01
  • Agree 1

@royk01 Just to clear some stuff up  😄 True the server was small where I was superadmin on although I handled every sit as a big server would. When I said no to the staff apps question Its because when I used to be staff I bought VIP mod (huge waste lol) anyways thanks for the feedback! 

@BeMinxX @OpTic Gunner I will be fixing the paragraphs today was busy yesterday as I had to go to the doctor to do a MRI scan. 😄 

• Like 1

Xen, my man. I like you a lot, you're a good player and a good person to see in the server. You have good activity, non-toxic, and would be a wonderful addition to the team. 

Your paragraphs are weak, the staff app doesn't show much dedication. You gotta fix that up man. Other than that, it seems fine, you deserve a +1 for sure. I cannot give that until I see some improvements on the application! I will NOT give you a -1 though because you do not deserve that.

NEUTRAL

• Agree 1