In-game name: maxyy

SteamID (https://steamid.io/):  STEAM_0:1:100487500

Warns: 0

Timezone: EST

Playtime?:  395:21:46.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] YES

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] YES

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]  NONE 

Past experiences as staff: [Optional] I was staff on garnet for 5-6 months. I was very active within the community but eventually resigned a couple of months ago. 

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

The reason you should choose me over other applicants is because of my experience and past/current dedication to being a staff member and an active member of the community.  When I was staff about a year ago I was super dedicated. I always met the quota and even ventured on to do more stuff like HR when I was promoted. This dedication will not change If I am accepted, as I am ready to dedicate a large chunk of my energy and attention to staffing on garnet. I am already familiar with D3A commands, staff rules, and punishments. I have recently been active in the server, seeing how the community has changed and adapting to it. I was on the forums daily and I am looking forward to being an active user on the forums again because in the past it honestly was great to read over staff apps and generally just see what was happening around the community. 

I take staffing seriously and will always give out the correct punishments for the rules that were broken. I am able to provide evidence and record a lot of my actions as a staff member if ever needed. I would love to help anybody I can on the server to make their experience of DarkRP even better. I know I will always serve the players justice in any situation. I believe myself to be open-minded and not quick to accuse someone without evidence. I have a lot of free time on my hands since Covid-19 has prevented me from doing any activates outside of my home. I am an approachable person, so if anyone has a question or anything I will be sure to answer it to the best of my ability and will help them feel comfortable speaking to me. 

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: Warned on this server two times, 1. I had mistaken a person for someone else who walked into my base with a KOS sign and killed them. 2. I had accidentally killed someone inside of the prison because of crossfire.  

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: NO

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 3-5 hours. Weekends 5+. 

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I play volleyball for my high school and I am also apart of the robotics team. 

Did you read the staff rules?: maxyy

(My old forum account was lost and I could not log in to it again. It was "Maxyy" and that's the reason I barely have any posts on here and no rep.)

Edited by maxy

NEUTRAL
I personally haven't seen you that often. You have two warns which leads me to some small suspicion but it's not all that bad considering what they are.

I cannot properly make an opinion as I do not know you well, the lack of referrals is concerning, so that leads me more to the negative side, however not enough to -1 anything. I'd say get a couple referrals and show your activity more, but that's not hard seeing as you have good playtime.

You were staff before and you seem to be dedicated enough to put in a proper and good-looking application and good paragraphs explaining yourself. I wouldn't say you don't deserve a shot because it definitely looks like you do. Until I see more of you and get more responses from the community, I cannot make an educated decision. 

I will likely give a +1 if there is positive feedback, stay tuned.

-1, I believe you only just came back, and while I do believe you have the possibility to make great staff, I think you need to get to know the player base a bit more first. Just give it some time before you apply again. 🙂

you only just came back to garnet two or so days ago, based on both your playtime and this:

Edit: Ill +1, but thats due to seeing you in game, and you seem to be a decent guy who knows the rules pretty well. You also got a good reputation in the community.

Edited by Shin_Tsukimi
  • 300 IQ 1
  • Friendly 1
34 minutes ago, Shin_Tsukimi said:

-1, I believe you only just came back, and while I do believe you have the possibility to make great staff, I think you need to get to know the player base a bit more first. Just give it some time before you apply again. 🙂

you only just came back to garnet two or so days ago, based on both your playtime and this:

I was playing actively even before I made that introduction. That was more of a "hey I am back by the way." My playtime has gone up tremendously. I appreciate your criticism but I feel like I know the player base pretty well now. 

Edited by maxy

Accepted
Welcome back to the team Maxyy!
I'll set your in-game rank right now.
Hop in TS and any DarkRP executive will be able to give you your servergroups.
Please don't use any commands until you have been trained by a Lead Mod+.