Policerp return?

royk01

Description: [description of what you are suggesting, one paragraph minimum]
basicly, garnet used to have a PoliceRP server back mid 2018, the server did really good ( to good you could say) it basicly become to popular and took alot of the militairyRP and DarkRP people away to policeRP, till eventually garnet had to shut the server down.
what im hoping for here is given the server seems a bit more stable than it was back in mid 2018, if possible add it back? ik alot of older members would come back, given alot of them quit because of policerp.

Reasoning: [how would this benefit our server?] would bring more traffic to the Garnet servers in general.

Additional Information: [Photos/Videos

Summary: so idk if garnet still has the server files ect for policerp, nor if he`s even willing to bring it back up after it drained darkrp and MRP.

But ey, a man can wish cant he?

• Agree 1

-1, Garnets already focusing on bringing back swrp and benefitting MRP and rust, and pumping out some updates for DarkRP. Adding another thing to his list wouldn't really make sense as of currently due to all this. Maybe some other time, but for now I dont think we need to add more to his workload.

3 minutes ago, Shin_Tsukimi said:

-1, Garnets already focusing on bringing back swrp and benefitting MRP and rust, and pumping out some updates for DarkRP. Adding another thing to his list wouldn't really make sense as of currently due to all this. Maybe some other time, but for now I dont think we need to add more to his workload.

ye i kinda llready figured he was bussy, but ey worth a shot no? maybe something for the future i suppose. 

but ye if i were him i`d also focus on rust. given thats where his most popular server is

5 minutes ago, Bortnik_ said:

Yeah... adding new servers are probably dead last on the priority list. I’m not sure how DRP is doing, but MRP numbers need to stabilize before any server can even be considered getting re/implemented

well i didnt know mrp was on the lower side/unstable player count. but ye.

something he can keep in mind for the future, given it was really popular at the time

• 2 months later...