appletechman

In-game name: AppleTechMan
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:552626688
Warns: 0
Timezone: EST
Playtime?: 314:29:12.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Shankie, Loco Rico, Smitty, Tray
    Past experiences as staff: N/A
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]
  I am a good candidate, I wouldn't say “believe".Garnet is a great server with an amazing staff team and funny community. I have been playing everyday for about a month now and I know that I can help make garnet run smoothly. I have many Ideas I can pitch in and ways we can fix certain things. I am very well known in the community by almost all of the Originals that play daily. I am willing to go that extra step for this server in any possible way. Garnet is a great server for new players to get on and have a good RolePlay experience. Saying that I know I would be a good candidate for GarnetGaming.
    I am not a biased person at all, Im willing to get down to business when needed but I can also bring fun into my RP. I've been in a clan with a couple staff members and I've seen/heard the ropes around admin. I'm on DAILY so I'll never miss a thing. I can also be very forum active. I work for Apple as well so I can also help in the tech field with anything y'all might need. I can come onto the server and show a positive role to new players looking for a server to settle down in. I try my best at everything I do and I can catch onto things very easily.
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details I was banned on garnet but it was a false ban and it was removed.
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: 11/23/20 12/03/20
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 5-6 Hours unless im not at work then all day
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?: Im a family man, other then that I work and play gmod.
Did you read the staff rules?: AppleTechMan

Edited by appletechman
Making my paragraphs stronger

I was going to take time and really pick this apart, but I'm not going to put more time into my reply than you did this app. I will simply say 5 of your 8 sentences are pure filler and you have let your referrers down with such low effort. This application has less girth than a pencil. -1

Edit: I don't mean to come off as such an ass, it's just really disappointing to see so many people put their name on the line for you and you gave this no more than 10 minutes of your time.

Edit 2: You do seem like you have a head on your shoulders and are definitely on a lot. The app still leaves a lot to be desired but your pros outweigh your cons +1  

Edited by PIuto
  • Like 1
  • Disagree 3
  • Agree 2

here the thing i did put effort in this one ive explained time and time again what i can do and what im capable of and people have seen that and i understand how you feel i put the basics on this app because at the end of the day its about results and ill be the one to bring them 

• Agree 1

Neutral

Many non toxic interactions with you in-game, however you paragraphs need a major buff. Fix those, and based off the the fixes and community feedback, I may change my response to a +1.

Edit: Fixed +1

Edited by Clicher
  • Agree 1

+1 I feel like ya'll ain't giving my man Apple a fair shot here. He has waited three times and placed now 3 separate applications. I've heard it multiple times, he cares about the community, and he has more dedication than half the people I see get through. I definitely say give him a SHOT to see how well it works out. If it doesn't okay, but you could be missing out on a good chance here. He is hilarious, knows the rules, and will be able to do things properly.

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

I’ve seen people put like 5 paragraphs in there app and get accepted just to quit the next month. I introduced him to gmod a couple months ago and he’s been playing consistently. I also don’t understand why people dog on someone for “doing the minimal amount”. The amount is there for a reason. And Apple did that amount. He knows the rules better than half the staff team does now. Just yesterday we had a staff member ask what rda was. If anyone deserves staff it’s Apple. He’s put in the work to know the rules and the community. This guy has the fattest +1 from me. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

+1 Fixed

Meanwhile you do seem a good person in-game and haven't seen any kind of negative traits about you. He's a perfect candidate for staff and would be a great candidate for staff. The application just needs more detail anf fixing up and other than that (if it gets fixed) it'll be a +1 from me.

Edited by D_Rose
  • Like 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

+1 Fixed my mac for free. Jokes aside this guy is 1000% staff material. had no toxic interactions with him. i believe you can make staff.  You just need to fix your paragraphs. I hope this +1 will be a push for you to improve your paragraph and get you to staff! Good Luck Man!

Edited by AgentFlint
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

+1

It is obvious that your app needs some work but other than that everything is looking good. For the most part, all the responses are good and positive;  you have a good reputation. Also, you are actively checking your application which is a great thing to see. I would love to see you on the staff team, good luck!

• Like 1