SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:492851481
Staff members in-game name:  Sinister
Staff members SteamID (/id (name): 
Date & Time of incident: 12/23/2020, 8:50 PM
Timezone: US Central
Ban Reason: Cheating
How long were you banned for?: 35791378.37 minutes
Proof of Ban:
What happened? (include any proof): I was spraying into the SOC HQ because 2 enemies were inside. I was spraying through the window and killed the enemies. I believe someone thought I was  cheating and reported me. 
Why should your ban be removed?: My ban should be removed because there was no instance of me cheating. I haven't used any sort of cheat, and if someone believed I was using a cheat, I would want to see evidence of why and how. Just because I hit a couple lucky shots doesn't mean that I'm cheating. I wanted to file an appeal because I feel like there was no reason for this ban, and I would like to know the actual reson.

• Disagree 2
20 minutes ago, Amiss81 said:

Just because I hit a couple lucky shots doesn't mean that I'm cheating.

Difference between lucky shots, and following someone around headshotting them through windows. Those videos to me are clear proof of ESP unless there is a map glitch in which you can see through the windows, those shots were not legitimate.

• Agree 1

Throughout the videos there were constant sounds of MG shots at all different windows. We had demos stationed at the different windows ready to fire. We had people stationed against all the windows bc we had intel that 2 enemies entered. We all lined up and sprayed at the windows

Just now, Amiss81 said:

Throughout the videos there were constant sounds of MG shots at all different windows. We had demos stationed at the different windows ready to fire. We had people stationed against all the windows bc we had intel that 2 enemies entered. We all lined up and sprayed at the windows

We don't see any of those shots and its only you getting the perfect shot through every window at the right spot every time. The first window you could argue but the rest is a big no.

• Agree 1