LocoRico

In-game name: TLG Rico
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:163286936
Staff members in-game name: Radio Will
Staff members SteamID (/id (name): N\A
Date & Time of incident: 3:25 12-27-20

Timezone: CST
Warn Reason: Mass RDM
What happened? (include any proof): So, Metro and pluto were standing ouside of allies base spamming "cheer" It went on for maybe about 10-20 minutes and everyone started to get annoyed. So, I problem solved, I walked up to the door to see that it was owned, I thought to myself "hmmm Easy raid" so I advert raid and everyone is standing outside the door in the raid vicinity, they were in the raiding area, they claimed that you can only kill the owner of the base, but how am I supposed to know if theyre in a party or not mid raid? 
Why should your warn be removed?: I was just simply raiding and other people were in the raiding vicinity so I had to do what I had to do.

• Disagree 2
Just now, Radio_Will said:

I was given video evidence from Metro showing the Mass Random Deathmatch and according to the MOTD
"You may not kill nearby players unless they're inside the building in which you're raiding."
He was killing people outside of the building.

This is true, but how am I sure none of theese people were in a party with them and basing there too? They are in the raid vicinity.

Just now, JackJJ said:

There’s no such thing as a “raid vicinity”. You do bring up a good point though. We should be able to check people’s parties and see the players in them. If you can already do this however, then you clearly mass rdm’d.

Its in the motd, so there is such a thing as "raid vicinity" Same thing goes for nlr, if you are getting raided and you died, you cant go back to the raiding vicinity. It even says it in the motd, I just dont understand how I get banned for that but theres a video of metro doing the SAME exact thing, same spot and everything.

(76) rocket raids - YouTube

Edited by LocoRico
  • Disagree 1

Posting this on metros behalf because he can't post currently on the forums.

this is a video of the sit that took place. It's near the start of the sit supposedly, and is all he has other then the recording of the gunfight.

I am just adding this in as evidence he submitted to me. In the meantime, I will discuss with others a verdict on this report, and then post it later.

Edited by Shin_Tsukimi
Just now, Shin_Tsukimi said:

Posting this on metros behalf because he can't post currently on the forums.

this is a video of the sit that took place. It's near the start of the sit supposedly, and is all he has other then the recording of the gunfight.

I am just adding this in as evidence he submitted to me. In the meantime, I will discuss with others a verdict on this report, and then post it later.

That was Mearly The end of the sit. smh

Denied

As a staff member, you should know better than to shoot people outside like that. It's disappointing this has ended up like this, but after having a discussion with Proggy and Diego, we will be keeping your ban in place.

Radio Will did nothing wrong in banning you, and you will wait out your ban.

@proggy lock and move