I made a song, uh oh

Vac_

Past few weeks I haven’t been able to sleep that well and it’s become really hard to fall asleep, so to pass time, i’d write a few lyrics, after a while I got more into it and put this together, it’s not the best, but It’s okay. Lemme know what you think.

(I edited the song based on feedback so alot of the older comments and feedback won’t match the current video posted!) 

Edited by Vac_
  • Spicy 5
  • Creative 2

It was good.... until you started speaking.

nah but fr some constructive criticism, the intro was nice. The bars you can’t really hear too clear because the beat is louder than you. Beat is good tho. 
long story short i know you’re not a professional and im not expecting you to be jay z lmao, just work on your flow and have your vocals be louder than the beat.

• Spicy 1
  • Informative 1

I really like the beat ngl, but a few people are correct that you need to get it so that you're louder than the beat, other than that you were kinda off with the timing but it's a pretty decent song and the lyrics are kinda nice but most of all I fuck with the creativity hard. Keep working, keep learning, and keep trying man.

• Spicy 1
16 minutes ago, Vac_ said:

( @Aparh @Kendal @Draco_ @CanadianTyrant @Bozee ) I fucked with the audio to try and balance out the beat to vocals, the whole thing is still off beat, i understand, i’ll try to clean up the next one if i make one 

I can hear you a bit more but it's still kinda muffled. Don't stop btw, not everyone starts off with talent and if this is really what you want to do then go on because you're off to a great start. Don't stop your dreams or doing what you want to do simply because of a bit of criticism, everyone gets criticism in the music industry so you gotta truck through it and keep going and hold onto the people who support you and actually want to see you get far. Like I said, not everyone starts off with talent so keep going and keep learning.

• Like 1