DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

SundayMalec's Staff Application

SundayMalec

In-game name: SundayMalec
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:94818680
Warns: Recently I have 0 warns, overall I would have no clue without the menu but I would guess 2-3.
Time zone: Central Standard Time
Playtime?: 701:41:11
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes I have access to TeamSpeak with a well working mic. I have only used TeamSpeak a few times so I will need some guidance with working it.
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes, I record full sessions at all time while I play Garry's Mod.
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply]: AppleTechMan, Cyber Sword, Pacman

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]
 With over 700 hours on Garnet Gaming, I am very familiar with the rules of the server. I am a very patient person and would look at every side to the issue at hand to see what the best course of action is. I have been in limited sits for something that I have done and if it wasn't my fault it was most likely an accident.  I play for many hours a day and devote 90% of my free time to the server. I love the community of the server and want to be there to help anyone that needs it. I am definitely not a biased person even if they are my closet friends on the server. I feel that I am decently known throughout the server, I have made many friends on the server in the time I've been playing. I am strong in the base building part of the server so I can enforce base rules more than anything. I can help new players build a base and get themselves started on the server. Garnet Gaming is the only Garry's Mod server that I play on.

I have spent over $300 on the server so I am here to stay and hopefully become something better then a VIP. I have been in many sits that I have put against people to see how the staff handles the situation and what they do to make people better on the server. Overall I want to make Garnet a better place that everyone can come to and play and have a great time in their free time. I know the biggest thing about being a staff member is evidence. Therefore I would make sure to have good evidence for every situation that needs it. I full session record every Gmod session incase I need proof for a sit and I am always ready to show it. In all my time on the server I have very minimal warns and not a single ban. I believe that along with everyone else I should get a fair chance with becoming a staff member. Becoming staff will help boost my playing time and knowledge of the game.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details:

I have never been banned from a server for actually trying to play it, I might have been messing around with friends and gotten banned but we have all been there before.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:

No, I have made no other applications besides this one.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:

I play for many hours a day (Around 4-5 at least)  when I am not at work or at school. In two weeks I have had over 200 hours. 

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?

I have a job at a restaurant as a cook and play baseball in the summer. Other than work, baseball and school I play gmod in my free time.

Did you read the staff rules?:

SundayMalec

Thank you so much for reading my staff application, I will gladly take you're criticism to help me improve for my next application if I am denied.

• Like 6

Based purely off the amount of money I have made off your printers I know for a fact that you are basically as active as proggy (who quite literally never disconnects). Your app is highly appealing, and I think highly of one of your referrers. +1

• Like 1
  • 300 IQ 1
On 12/29/2020 at 9:56 PM, SundayMalec said:

I have spent over $300 on the server so I am here to stay and hopefully become something better then a VIP

On 12/29/2020 at 9:56 PM, SundayMalec said:

I full session record every Gmod session incase I need proof for a sit and I am always ready to show it.

These two sold it for my instantly. Huge support to the community AND records all his content which would make things significantly easier for everyone. With some training this is going to be an A+ staff if the job is done correctly.

MEGA  +1

• Like 1

You could've put my name up there you bastard

Bruh do I even need to give you a +1?
Of course you get my fucking +1
I've seen you on the server and are pretty cool lad I haven't got any beef with you (maybe one day jk)
Your app is pretty spicy just like mexican hot sauce so yes of cours

Edited by Radio_Will
  • Like 1