Merc Godmode Glitch

huskaii

Description: [description of what you are suggesting, one paragraph minimum]

This is less of a suggestion and more of a bug fix that has been recently noticed on the server. Me and others, specifically @Ting have seen that sometimes the Russian class, Mercenary can sometimes bug out in war and cause you to not take any damage. While on your screen you cant see the bullets actually killing you, for others they can see the blood coming off of you. This can be especially bad when in war. As of now, we are not sure what causes this glitch, but so far it seems to be mostly on Mercenary. But according to others, it has happened on classes such as Frogmen too. If you have any clue as to why this happens feel free to let me know.

Reasoning: [how would this benefit our server?]

You wouldn't be glitched in war and cause an unfair advantage. Kind of self explanatory as to why this would help.

Additional Information:

A clip of it happening,

https://streamable.com/ybelbu

58 minutes ago, huskaii said:

Russian class, Mercenary

For me, this happened when I was on Prox. For some reason, i was able to be killed after I respawned, but then about 3 deaths later it would happen again. It hasent happened in a day or two (maybe cuz ive played more on V wls) but it was bad when i was in god mode.

32 minutes ago, Ting said:

For me, this happened when I was on Prox. For some reason, i was able to be killed after I respawned, but then about 3 deaths later it would happen again. It hasent happened in a day or two (maybe cuz ive played more on V wls) but it was bad when i was in god mode.

oh so it wasnt only on merc, weird, still dont know what is causing this issue

• The Garnut

Accepted

This was an error caused by *surprise drum rolls* Facepunch studios and our host. It has since then been resolved without my interference. 

For reference, the latest Facepunch update caused a whole bunch of servers' CFG files to outright corrupt themselves or self-destruct. (go figure) this caused our server to fail to mount Counter Strike : Source model content, which these Elite models were derived from.

Important Information

Terms of Use | Guidelines