(Staff Application)

Divine

In-game name: Divine King of Unity

SteamID (https://steamid.io/): https://steamcommunity.com/id/DivineExpertise/

Warns: None

Timezone: Pacific Standard Time

Playtime?: Few hundred hours, I reckon. Lvl 42 IG.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [NO and YES]: I have a microphone, no idea what teamspeak is though. I do have discord, though.

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES]: I have the ability, but performance lacks horribly in the case I attempt to.

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]: Garnet, a year ago. Couple other staff (today and yesterday) with names that fled my mind.

Past experiences as staff: [Optional]: Unturned, ARK: SE, TM:F. I also had an opportunity on Purple Prison in Minecraft, but I ended up changing my mind. Though this is separate from a game, I am active staff on the Official Super WorldBox Discord, with over 130,000 members. I have been for over two years now, I reckon.

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]: I am well over-experienced for the position, am completely trustworthy, and tend well when it comes to getting along with others.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: Yes, I joined a server with my friend like three years ago and we went RDM crazy, just messing about. As of the Garnet DRP server, though, I have no active warnings, around the time when I started playing on the server a long while ago when I wasn't comfortably familiar with the rules I did Fail RP once or twice.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: I did make one around a year back when Garnet and a couple others suggested such. I managed not getting accepted, for which reasons are unknown by me.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: At the current moment I have more time than I know what to do with, though, I do have an active job application IRL, and depending on whether I get the job, my activity could vary.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?: Currently, none. With COVID I'm pretty well stuck in my own zone 24/7. Yeah, depressing, I know.

Did you read the staff rules?: Absolutely. If I'm unsure of any rule, or something slips my mind, I always double check to ensure I'm on the right track, and I'm not shy to ask others for assistance if I'm not certain of something. If I am to make a mistake, I will own up to it, and adjust accordingly. 

do !playtime in game. Copy and paste your hours onto your application.

1 hour ago, Divine said:

Did you read the staff rules?: Absolutely. If I'm unsure of any rule, or something slips my mind, I always double check to ensure I'm on the right track, and I'm not shy to ask others for assistance if I'm not certain of something. If I am to make a mistake, I will own up to it, and adjust accordingly. 

Don’t lie it doesn’t look good. read them again and you will notice where you slipped up.

[Neutral]

Just now, carlmanFUBAR said:

-1 you only have 1 sentence your time played is wrong you can see your playtime by going in game and in chat type /playtime and your supposed to put your name at the end where it says did you read the rules  

you aren’t supposed to tell him that he has to find out himself so he ends up reading them. 

9 hours ago, Divine said:

Playtime?: Few hundred hours, I reckon. Lvl 42 IG.

Do /playtime in game. Also, your level doesn’t really matter at all, anyone could achieve level 50 in less than 50 hours.

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]: I am well over-experienced for the position, am completely trustworthy, and tend well when it comes to getting along with others.

It says minimum 2 paragraphs for a reason.

Stop the cap 🧢.

I’m not gonna change my mind because literally 0 effort was put into this.

• Agree 1

Denied
Advertising your application results in an immediate denial.
You may reapply in 1 week.
Please do not reuse your paragraphs if you reapply.
Be sure to take note of the things people took issue with on this application.