Age [minimum 15 y/o]:

SteamID (https://steamid.io/):

STEAM_0:0:91929688

Warns:

1x RDM (11/01/2021)

Timezone:

US Central

Playtime? [minimum 75 hours, use /playtime in-game]:

75 hours (I know I may not be the most OG player here but I looked at old denied/accepted apps and comments saying wanting new faces on the team)

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO]

Yes, I do.

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]

Yes, I do.

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]

None

Past experiences as staff: [Optional]

I have operated as staff for many servers ranging from DarkRP to Sandbox servers, from the ranks of Trial-Mod to Owner.

How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I think I can help benefit the MilitaryRP community by providing a fun roleplay and community experience, the whole community is a great place everyone is very welcoming and helpful, and I think I can provide assistance of keeping the community that way retraining the minges to follow the rules (not RPly like jail etc), or removal from the server if necessary. There has been multiple times where I heard newly trained privates they've been rdm, harassed by players, while no staff are and I believe I can help with removing / punishing the people while other staff members are unavailable either by work, school, or time zones. As I said I'm not an OG Player maybe a month old to the server but I have gain friendship and connected with a few other players and hope to have the same relations with others in the future. I am also not biased towards friends to make it a fair chance for every body in the server.

Continuing on, I see myself being able to be a staff member enforcing the rules while also roleplaying and connecting with other players on the server, relating with everyone and be active within the community, I have learnt a lot from being apart of this community and I hope I can pass down knowledge to newer people to the community and I would like to dedicate my time with Garnet, I can communicate well in-game / with other staff regarding what's going on in the server if they cannot come, and I'm not afraid to ask for help if I need for a sit rather then making a bad call or unfair punishment, I also love to help people I think people learn from each other and if they have a question I can answer I will answer or redirect them if needed. Thank you for reading and considering my application, hope you have a good day.

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details

I was warned once because I killed someone that was [US] Elite which the model looked Russian to me at the time.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:

No, I haven't.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:

Usually if I'm Garry's Mod I am on Garnet MilitaryRP but I do have a job in real life, but at least 8 hours a week if I can't or know I will be away I will message someone.

Edited by Slimey
mispelled title

Not only have I almost never seen you join TS at all, but if I'm not mistaken you were crying in OOC and bickering with kermat and ended up getting muted. Not only that, i have never actually seen you do anything outside of playing war and sitting AFK on US. 

Also, paragraphs feel like they were written by a 5th grader and you still say you are 18? 0_0

• Agree 3

I have to agree with Huskaii but you have Also gone on other servers Bad talking about their staff, and got banned, I don't think someone who goes on other servers bad talking their staff should even be able to become staff, because it represents GG in a bad way. Due to this i feel you are not responsible enough to become staff if you do this, and even if you say "oh it was a small server", it doesn't really matter, word spreads fast online. I feel you need to work on this before u post another App if you get denied.

11A GEN Camo

• Informative 1

I am going to have to agree with everything @huskaii said. I have never seen you in TS, and I notice you complaining about guns way too much in OOC. Also, where you stated you were moderating on many different servers, how many were you moderating on? Also specific ranks (T. mod, mod, h. mod etc.) would be good to know for each server. 

-1 Snack talking During war in OOC is not good first impression  got to the extent that a staff member had to mute you Now you applying for staff I’m sorry going have to -1

Edited by Dexx

Denied

I personally have not seen you or noticed you on the server, this could entirely be down to poor timing so I won't just go off of this. The few responses left on this application from a wide range of people is negative and indicates you are behaving in a way we would not accept in the staff team. 

You may apply in 14 days

@Zachman @Homast