Falsely banned for "DDOS threats"

CMshotWound

Okay so I had some problems in the chat, a few people were disagreeing with me for a while and then this reta.rded mod feels the need to mute me, then unmute me and ban me 10 minutes later for no actual reason. https://prnt.sc/xdo2ed

What kind of dumb as shit staff do you have here bro? I literally didn't do nothing. The word I fuckin said was "dox" and I was talking about MYSELF. Check the logs I'm not lying it happened at like 9:30am-10:05am EST

Is using the chat against the rules? Huh? Can I not use chat to communicate anything? I don't care about the stupid format for reporting cause it's only for idiots who can't write

Edited by CMshotWound

Make sure to use the format here

15 minutes ago, CMshotWound said:

I don't care about the stupid format for reporting cause it's only for idiots who can't write

Ok then your appeal will most likely not be accepted have a nice day.

• Winner 1
2 minutes ago, maxy said:

Make sure to use the format here

Ok then your appeal will most likely not be accepted have a nice day.

yeah okay bro all they have to do is read my post whats so complicated everything i said was important and i literally got abused for no reason

• Disagree 2
6 minutes ago, CMshotWound said:

I don't even care about getting unbanned, staff like that are just literal retards who should be demoted

7 minutes ago, CMshotWound said:

yeah okay bro all they have to do is read my post whats so complicated everything i said was important and i literally got abused for no reason

24 minutes ago, CMshotWound said:

Okay so I had some problems in the chat, a few people were disagreeing with me for a while and then this reta.rded mod feels the need to mute me, then unmute me and ban me 10 minutes later for no actual reason. https://prnt.sc/xdo2ed

What kind of dumb as shit staff do you have here bro? I literally didn't do nothing. The word I fuckin said was "dox" and I was talking about MYSELF. Check the logs I'm not lying it happened at like 9:30am-10:05am EST

Is using the chat against the rules? Huh? Can I not use chat to communicate anything? I don't care about the stupid format for reporting cause it's only for idiots who can't write

Excuse me, maxy did absolutely nothing wrong to you, except try to help you out. Please follow the format or you will be denied within 24 hours of refusing to use the format given to you. If you need help with it, I would be happy to help you out if you change your attitude and calm down. @jewish please respond, this is your ban. 

My discord is in my signature if you would like to contact me further for help with your format.

Edited by Shin_Tsukimi
2 minutes ago, Shin_Tsukimi said:

Excuse me, maxy did absolutely nothing wrong to you, except try to help you out. Please follow the format or you will be denied within 24 hours of refusing to use the format given to you. If you need help with it, I would be happy to help you out if you change your attitude and calm down. @jewish please respond, this is your ban. 

Okay whatever I wasn't attacking him what's wrong with you? I'll just let the staff tell me what to do

2 minutes ago, jewish said:

I did not cherry pick i read the chat and you where going back and forth with people saying that you where fbi or cia and saying you where there to protect and get peoples ip's 

Doesn't mean I was going to fuckin DDOS them you moron 

The entire time you were on you were toxic, you kept calling us "fags" and "dumb fucks" and then you kept talking IPs and shit... and how "the owner" would get our IPs and do bad stuff with them.  You literally had no intent to play the server and joined specifically to cause chaos.  

2 minutes ago, jewish said:

We take these threats very seriously though even if you did not mean it i did not know if you where joking or not and thats why i put in the ban for ddos threat even if the comment was satire. 

So if I even mention the word "ip" I get instantly banned right? Your whole ddos threat detection shit is just subjective. You don't know what you're talking about. 

• Disagree 1
9 minutes ago, CMshotWound said:

So if I even mention the word "ip" I get instantly banned right? Your whole ddos threat detection shit is just subjective. You don't know what you're talking about. 

You were pretending to be a "cia agent" talking about monitoring people, and grabbing ip's as needed. Along with some fun claims like Garnet being a fed or the Cia owning the server. 
wppSDZ2.jpg

Eo1tNQY.jpg

sgUj9KO.jpg

as well as being generally toxic 

6EwTXAX.jpg

iGLkT9f.jpg

iNhHyPD.jpg

Real or not you were going on this sketch shit for 20 minutes right after you joined. 

Not gonna respond if you type up a response Mr Cia . ❤️ 

Edited by TheDudeAbidesV3
  • Winner 2
  • Agree 3