LordOfDragon Staff Application

In-game name: LordOfDragon FUBAR
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:192837521
Warns:0
Timezone: Eastern Standard Time
Playtime?:| LordOfDragon FUBAR has played for 400:56:21.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO]: Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes OBS
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] thomas jefferson fubar
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional]:  none
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

--- I have seen many others as staff and inspired me to become staff. I also love helping new people out because its the best of me and some people complain about what they have in there struggles or something they just need to know in general in particular with the game. Why you guys should choose me as to become a staff is because I believe I provide the necessary wits and an understandable way of learning about becoming staff in general. Also, if I also mentioned I love helping the newbies since there are so much people entering the server for the first time or just are new to dark rp in general. I also do provide the need of being very serious when it comes to sits and either jailing/banning someone. If I have any questions, I would always ask a higher up or in that case, communicate with my other people who is either staff or was a previous staff member. I feel like I can be in this position because I love learning about new things I haven't even known about. Over the times, I have grown to know more admins that could probably teach me more about being staff too, that's also why I like the garnet community as well. Many people also know me of being a chill dude and a vibey person to hang out with. Positivity is key and the key is to always treat others kindly as in you would get respect back.

---Other reasons why I feel like you should choose me because I only bring positive energy and no hate towards others. Yeah I have been banned before, but I have learned a lesson and that's 2 weeks of being able to learn from that. Learning is my strong point and I would love to learn more about what I can or cannot achieve, and if I cant get what my goals are wanting me to get, I keep trying no matter how much times I fail. I just want to be able to take the next step of being able to push myself from being from the low to being from the high and to learn more about the environment. Its all about positive vibes and that's what I bring to the server. Me, myself, I would love to become a staff and this would be my first time ever being staff on every server so this would be a great thing for me to do as well. I will always be honest towards anything I do in terms of being staff and being me in general. If something needs to be done, let me know, If something is out of place, you can let me know, If there any problems within gmod that someone has committed, I will always be happy to help and support the gmod community in whole lots of positivity and fun. Well of course I've been around to know what some rules of being admin and the main part is just to do your job and not be toxic, always keep a good reputation for the server and myself and etc. Please tell me if I should Improve on anything on the staff application and/or in gmod itself. Thank you for taking your time into reading my application, much love to you all and have a great rest of your time!!

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: Banned 2 times, once for consent mrdm by proggy and mrdm in a roleplay (gros)
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: I have made around 3-4 before in the past, my latest one before I believe was in November 1st 2020
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: each day around 3-4 hours anytime of the day if thats a good standard
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?: I am involved with a new job I have to pack the shelves at a grocery store and work at the cash register, other than that, I have school (junior which is so tough lmao) and play gmod which is my breaks from work/school work.
Did you read the staff rules?: LordOfDragon FUBAR

• Agree 6

You had my +1 from the start. I’ve really enjoyed playing with you over my time in the server. You are always encouraging others and showing them how to do things. Those among other things are why I see you being a great fit for the team. Yeah you may have had a rough start but what’s more important is that you’ve grown from them. Good luck my friend, I know you will do so well. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

+1, unless people come up with surprises/bad things and such I can't help but +1 this staff application. You are helpful, and generally a good person to be around. I haven't had any issues with you as of late, to a point I haven't seen any reports on you. Also, your paragraphs are pretty good. You were banned for mass rdm twice, but I've seen people accepted with WAY worse ban history, and it's been months since then. (I took a look at ban records to make sure, you are not lying at all, and I am very happy to see you being upfront about it rather then lying to try to get away with past bans.)

Good luck. 🙂

Edited by Shin_Tsukimi
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

+1  

- Good Application

-good hours

-all Great encounters with him super awesome dude would be a great admin

next time make sure to specifically ask for a referral cause all I said was that Id think you'd be a good admin XD< I'm  not mad, just saying make sure to be careful next  time<3 gl

Edited by thomasJeffersontypebeat
  • Like 1

+1 

Dragon is a great fit for staff. I've known this man since he started on the server. We both started around the same time.

Love his app, strong paragraphs, shoulda put me as a referral tho

Edited by TooRaw
  • Like 1
7 hours ago, TooRaw said:

+1 

Dragon is a great fit for staff. I've known this man since he started on the server. We both started around the same time.

Love his app, strong paragraphs, shoulda put me as a referral tho

Ohhh bet i can still edit it right? 

17 hours ago, WreckEMsaints said:

You had my +1 from the start. I’ve really enjoyed playing with you over my time in the server. You are always encouraging others and showing them how to do things. Those among other things are why I see you being a great fit for the team. Yeah you may have had a rough start but what’s more important is that you’ve grown from them. Good luck my friend, I know you will do so well. 

Thank you brooooooo love to see u here, stay 100 😁💯

17 hours ago, Shin_Tsukimi said:

+1, unless people come up with surprises/bad things and such I can't help but +1 this staff application. You are helpful, and generally a good person to be around. I haven't had any issues with you as of late, to a point I haven't seen any reports on you. Also, your paragraphs are pretty good. You were banned for mass rdm twice, but I've seen people accepted with WAY worse ban history, and it's been months since then. (I took a look at ban records to make sure, you are not lying at all, and I am very happy to see you being upfront about it rather then lying to try to get away with past bans.)

Good luck. 🙂

Thankssss shin much love to you bro you always been a good person towards the community 💯😁

14 hours ago, AgentFlint said:

+1 this guy has been this dedicated to becoming staff and a great player in-game as well. Just try not to MRDM again 😉

Agent thank you bro much love for the +1 you a real one bro 💯😁

13 hours ago, thomasJeffersontypebeat said:

+1  

- Good Application

-good hours

-all Great encounters with him super awesome dude would be a great admin

Thomasssssss I appreciate it broooooo I’m so happy your staff now and your doing a great job at it💯

1 minute ago, Vac_ said:

Referrals can’t be added after the fact unfortunately! Referrals need to be given before you upload your application 

Alright bet thanks for letting me know 

1 hour ago, HollowPearl said:

1+ Great friend to hang out with
Great Paragraphs 
Above required hours
Active

If I got 4 bans and still got accepted with shitty paragraphs like mine you've got a 100% chance my guy

Yoooooo hollow thank u so much bro much love for everything u do 🙂 

1 hour ago, KingDamon said:

(+1)

- Good hours 

- Good app 

-  I have never had a bad encounter with him 

Damonnnn I appreciate it brother, stay breezyyyyy bro haha

54 minutes ago, Rambo-Panda said:

+1

- Strong paragraphs

-Good hours

-Great person 

-Never had any toxic encounters with you

Thanks rambo, you been really chill to hangout with, stay 100% 🙂 

7 minutes ago, JackJJ said:

+1 What everyone else is saying.

Jack 🙂 thank you for the +1 u been very nice to me and to see u comment is great thank you bro

• Like 1