XMadManX

In-game name: 11B DS MSG Jamison

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:157086851

Warns: 0

Timezone: CST

Playtime? [minimum 75 hours, use /playtime in-game]: 98 Hours 43 Minutes

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] None, I've wanted to for a long time.

Past experiences as staff: [Optional] I used to be in a PoliceRP server. I was a Superadmin and an Event Team leader. I was very helpful and I did my duties. It lasted 4 1/2 years.

How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs] There are many reasons I think I should join the staff team. One reason is that I know most the rules in the motd if not then I always check up on the motd like every other week to see if there are changes. I am also very active on the server so if there is a sit I’ll be happy to take any sit available if no one wants it. I’d also like to help the community by warning and keeping out the minging and no intent to rp.

If I ever take a sit or am involved in a sit I always try to hear the other side even if I am not staff and if it is a misunderstanding I tell staff to jail or verbal them since I know warnings can stack up. I also believe I can bring maturity and a professional tone to the staff team even though I may not be known to EVERYONE, I am still a pretty well known person. I've been playing this server on and off for 2 years now.

I am the kind of person who can be the nice person, the person who can be friends with people but still enforce rules. I notice a lot in game, all of the newer staff just focuses on enforcing rules, they don't try to get sides of stories. I want to be a person that is able to give everyone a chance to state their side of the story if something happened, and then give them the right and fair punishment.

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details: No, I have not.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No, I have not.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I can play around 6(ish) hours each night.

Edited by XMadManX
I thought of some stuff that I was missing, that could mess up my chances.

Edit.

-1, glad to see you listened and updated your paragraphs. But they are lackluster at best, all they tell us is that you can do sits and tell people to not rdm. But that is expected of us all. What can you do specifically that puts you above the other applicants.

Edited by Tuna
  • Agree 1

I agree with Tuna, try to fix those paragraphs a bit, and try to get in TS more, I don't think I have ever seen you in TS, for these reasons I am going to stay NEUTRAL.

Edited by Camo
-1 to Neutral

I bet you’re a nice guy and I hope the best for you but I’m gonna leave this post with a -1. Just interact with the community a little bit more on both sides. Make friends, build a bond with the staff team and have fun. Give it a few weeks and then re-apply (not that it’s my job, more of a suggestion). Other than that, good luck.

I think I've only ever seen you on the server once, and I've never seen you on TeamSpeak. I've never even interacted with you. I think you should try and form some bonds with some members of the community, since then you'll have some friends to vouch for you. Also, as many others have stated, your paragraphs are a little lacking.

Edited by Maddox

-1, paragraphs lacking, and looks like you put minimal effort into this at best

25 minutes ago, Maddox said:

Just say neutral and tell them to get more involved in the community lmao

also you aren't supposed to just say neutral, either +1 or -1, or better yet, dont post at all

Not only have I never seen you or had any interactions, but your paragraphs lack detail. A lot of people say that they will stop minges and stuff, but what makes you different and a better fit than everyone else who says that? 

• Agree 1
  • Forums Moderator

I've seen you once or twice in game and are normally pretty chill. However, I would recommend you begin using TS more to get to know people (You can simply ask people to move you into channels with people and they will most likely say yes). No matter if you bump your paragraphs up, my opinion still stands that you should become more well know and pick up your activity. 

4 hours ago, eli_ said:

However, I would recommend you begin using TS more to get to know people

I will say, I don't know if we are always on at the same time, but for the at least 3 hours per day I'm in, I'm always in TS because it's required for me as a MSG in Army.

• Friendly 2
21 hours ago, XMadManX said:

I will say, I don't know if we are always on at the same time, but for the at least 3 hours per day I'm in, I'm always in TS because it's required for me as a MSG in Army.

Im gonna guess your CST or EST, however I am CST. I am usually active in team speak, however i don't recall ever seeing you. If you are wondering what time im on, its usually 3-5 CST, or 7-11ish cst.

2 hours ago, Yurri81 said:

Im gonna guess your CST or EST, however I am CST. I am usually active in team speak, however i don't recall ever seeing you. If you are wondering what time im on, its usually 3-5 CST, or 7-11ish cst.

Makes Sense. I'm CST, but I'm on between 3pm and 10 pm every night