SteamID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:1:504712307
Warns: 0
Timezone: Chicago Illinois United States
Playtime?:30 Hours
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Moderator
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] 3 Servers  I Have Been Staff On 
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]Cause I Have Past Experience I Was A Admin On A Network Called Disort Gaming Until They Closed All  There Servers I Know Why Im Doing  I Just Need To Learn The Commands A Little Bit.And The Reason Why They Closed Because Of The Dying Server Issues And Pretty Much Every One Disappeared From Discord TS And Alot Of Stuff
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details 1 Time And That Was Military RP Ill Tell You About It Why I Was Banned For 2 Weeks
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when? Disort Gaming All MRP DarkRP And Half Life RP
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: As Long As I Can Ride With It
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? Yes Im A Paintballer I Collect Knives I Learn About The Military So I Can Join In 2 Years And Love Go To The Gym
Did you read the staff rules?:Yes I Have I Understand The Rules That Comply With This Server

Edited by Stormlight
  • Haha 1

idk why i am currently banned but i bought this account from a guy named storm but he said he was manipulated that's all he told me and i do not know if its true he gave me his steam account email and forums so im changing a lot of stuff up

Put more detail into the Staff Application.

Which moderator referred you?

Also with "30 hours" into the server, I haven't really seen you before I believe, I would like to get to know you better. 

Lastly, read the Staff Rules yo.

Fix up your application and I'd probably change my mind.

Also this doesn't look like 30 hours.

spacer.png

major -1

didnt read rules

lied about having 30 hours which is still less than the requirement

never seen you ingame

less than 2 paragraphs

nobody is on the staff team named "moderator" believe it or not

you didnt name the 3 servers you supposedly staffed on

43 minutes ago, Stormlight said:

Playtime?:30 Hours

This is not >72 hours, nor is it using /playtime.

45 minutes ago, Stormlight said:

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Moderator

Not a person.

48 minutes ago, Stormlight said:

[minimum 2 paragraphs]Cause I Have Past Experience I Was A Admin On A Network Called Disort Gaming Until They Closed All  There Servers I Know Why Im Doing  I Just Need To Learn The Commands A Little Bit.And The Reason Why They Closed Because Of The Dying Server Issues And Pretty Much Every One Disappeared From Discord TS And Alot Of Stuff

Not 2 paragraphs.

48 minutes ago, Stormlight said:

Did you read the staff rules?:Yes I Have I Understand The Rules That Comply With This Server

Didn't read the staff rules.

Denied
Feel free to reapply once youve hit the minimum of 72 hours of playtime.
Be sure to use the /playtime command to find your playtime next time.
Do not reuse your paragraphs section.