SteamID (https://steamid.io/):cooper_plays_twitch
Warns:0
Timezone:central standard 
Playtime?:47 55
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] yes
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] none
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] none
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? i have been playing on this server i find lots of people who makes no one have fun like people who mic spam and rdm that dont get reported and i want to welp with the server and help other people
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details i have been warned 2 times in a day for no reason a guy tried to get me banned for false reasons 
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:no
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:most days 3:00pm to 11:00pm and on most weekends all day
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? fixing cars and building models 
Did you read the staff rules?:yes

• Agree 1

4 hours ago, cooperhawkins89 said:

SteamID (https://steamid.io/):cooper_plays_twitch

Please use /id (name) in-game or use the website that's provided to find your actual SteamID.

Please use /playtime (name) in-game to find your actual playtime. 47 hours (if that's what you have) also doesn't reach the minimum requirement.

Why should we choose you over other applicants? i have been playing on this server i find lots of people who makes no one have fun like people who mic spam and rdm that dont get reported and i want to welp with the server and help other people

This is not two paragraphs. There's 0 punctuation and you didn't do simple thing like capitalizing your I's.

No you didn't. Please read them.

6 hours ago, cooperhawkins89 said:

-Did not read rules

-Low Playtime

-1 sentence (Should be 2 Paragraphs)

I may reconsider once you reapply with the appropriate playtime and fix everything that everyone has stated above.

13 hours ago, cooperhawkins89 said:

Yeah... considering my only interaction with you was when you mass rdmed me and my shark friends last night, then got jailed for 12 minutes, thats a -1 from me

Edited by UrdnotWrex

In-game name:cooperhawkins89

I've never seen you in-game I believe. Let me get to know you better.

Didn't reach requirements for /playtime

14 hours ago, cooperhawkins89 said:

This is a minimum of 2 paragraphs. When you copied the format, it should say right next to the question that there has to be a minimum of 2 paragraphs.

14 hours ago, cooperhawkins89 said:

Did not read the Staff Rules. This just shows to me that you didn't even bother trying on this Staff Application. You could've read the rules fully and you could've also seen previous Accepted Staff Applicants and see how much of a difference between theirs and your application.

As of now my decision is staying at a -1. I do not believe I will change my mind anytime soon for this specific application.