DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Mariman - Staff Application

mariman

I barely go off of how much I see in-game since I am not in all the time. However looking at this application... the efforts there. The feedback isn't so hot. Lots of neutrals. Some plus ones and such. I say it like this: If you're community feedback is inconclusive rather than positive, better to deny. Sorry. I do not like what I am seeing.

I go based off the staff inputs as they deal with the player base significantly. If you gain staff I will be sure to take a look into you more to see if it was a good decision.

Edited by MisterShankie
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, Fetn said:

You could list these 7 people that would say this it would help out or is this just a lie. 
Over all I have rarely seen you help out new players. Like I'm usually on most the time when DRP is at its peak and needs people on to take sits or im on really early/late in the day. The only times i do see you in ooc talking to people are for credit transactions. If I could see you in game a lot more it would help out the application overall.

NEUTRAL

"several" is what I said, not 7 -

Fails The Fox

FastNubz

MikeySnipes

Baby 4k

Sexyback 

• Like 1

Accepted

Hop in game to receive your rank, and hop on TeamSpeak to receive TeamSpeak permissions.

Contact a Manager+ to receive your rank if you do not already receive it while you are not in game.

Contact a Lead Mod+ to figure out a time for training.

Do not use any commands or switch to staff on duty until you are trained. If you are caught doing so it will lead to demotion.

@proggy @DiegoZavier lock and move