Mental Health & GMOD

Horse

Hello, I’m sure if your reading this post you may not know me. But, I am horse I started playing Garnet gaming around 4-5 years ago. I have known this community and certain members of this community for quite some time. The reason I’m making this post is to remind people of the impact of their words and to let people know who are suffering with severe mental illnesses is that there is always light at the end of the tunnel. Mental health is a very touchy subject especially when it comes to a game such as garrys mod. Originally when I started playing around the age of 11-12 I was very immature I grew up surrounded by an environment that made me think that no action comes with punishment and that there is always a reward no matter how little effort you put into a task.

Therefore, I was constantly acting immature on Garner Gaming associated servers minging and having my idea of what I thought was fun. However, I was also 12 years old most of the players in the Military RP community at the time were extremely toxic and manipulative and some of those people are still surprisingly here. Even holding high ranking positions within the staff team. Which only goes to show that they must’ve changed their ways. And if that is the case I am very proud of you. But for those who think it was a good idea to constantly harass a child and talk shit behind their back karma is and will be a bitch. And I really really hope that some time in your life if not soon you decide to fucking grow up like seriously dude you made a little kid cry on multiple occasions. I hate playing victim and I will choose not to in this situation but if you are someone who plays this game and gets a kick out of someone else’s downfall you need to get help and those people who are laughing with you are followers and not leaders they are dependent and not independent.

If you are someone who is or previously was bullied online I want you to ask yourself how you are truly benefiting by associating with those people I was constantly asked why I didn’t just leave garnet and I could never really give a response I just said there are people in this community who will look past my past and are willing to give me a second chance which thankfully there are. I basically grew up playing Garnet and sniffing around the Military RP servers and I can tell you there are most certainly people who don’t suck others off and are willing to give you honest opinions instead of opinions of those who misjudge you for who you are.

anyways, this will most certainly be my last post on the forums and I expect a good amount of backlash due to my past “reputation” if you are someone who suffers from any type of mental illness from minor anxiety to severe depression please contact me on discord and I’d love to talk to you. Im currently 16 years old I decided I wanted to remind the people who knew me for what I was about the trauma they induced whilst also offering a helping hand for those who have been in my position before.

Horse#7200

goodnight garnet.

Archived