any Hollow Knight fans here?

Guest proggy

NgsIqJlJSArJHL0F1kgdOCx37UGZ-sgiI95P6fQi

Just recently completed every achievement in this absolute masterpiece of a game.
Huge props to anyone else that has done this, as some of these achievements are insanely difficult.
If you haven't heard of Hollow Knight, it's a metroid-vania style game that is usually compared to Dark Souls since it is both difficult and fair.
f60861738363824c98238dc02cb4f44b.png

Here's some of the harder challenges I spent the last few weeks getting:

To get this, you have to beat every boss in the game in a row without dying. This was fucked up and took hours and hours of perfecting bosses.
908697cd3c855306a3ae719bc09cbff4.png

This might not seem hard, but that last 12% of DLC is extremely difficult. Specifically the Godmaster DLC.
e79146619018d2397f2549638f8be243.png

This was a wild ride full of so many heart-dropping moments. If you die on Steel Soul mode, your file deletes.
This should only be attempted if you have mastered the game, or else you will be resetting a ton.
Only 1% of HK players wind up completing this.
e6cb20572bb4cb3dac2fbd9874ac4b82.png

These weren't too bad, but did take some preparation to do. I think its fairly reasonable for a person to get these on their first playthrough of the game if they follow a good route.
My first playthrough was blind and thorough, so I had to run through the game again for these.
58190ec16e3f82c114109634b9b7035b.png
95187ee68119405fe48df7e507ad0277.png
Real speedruns of this game are insane. I might pick a category and take that up sometime, or perhaps beating the game hitless.

I wish I was recording when getting these achievements, but I'm usually in Teamspeak or Discord while I play, so I decided against it.
If you like platformers and haven't checked this out I strongly recommend it. It's probably the best $15 game I've ever bought.
I can't wait for the sequel Hollow Knight: Silksong to come out.
 🥺

DecisiveBitesizedIndigobunting-max-1mb.g