Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: YES

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: YES

1.  Me, Myself and I
2. My Time on GMOD
3. My Time on Garnet
4. Staff Experience
5. Why me

1. Me, Myself and I

My name is Flaviu and I am 16 years old. I currently attend a HTL(Higher Technical School) in Austria. Most of the time I code and do other things that are boring for normal human beings. I also spend much time with my girlfriend and she likes the server too. I have been roleplaying in GTA(Fivem, AltV, Rage, GT-MP), GTA SA(SAMP, MTA), GMOD(More in 2.). 

2. My Time on GMOD

I have bought GMOD to play SCP RP and to get into the SCP world. After some time I started playing Military RP and later found out about DarkRP. My first server to ever play DarkRP on was Garnet because of the fast download it had. I played on it so much and firstly I had many admin sits, I didn't really get it and I thought its more rp than just playing around. Well now after some Time I fully understand DarkRP and I am ready to be a staff member on a server.

3. My Time on Garnet

As I said my first DarkRP server was Garnet. I had so much fun on the server and I got to know new people and join new Groups. After some time the community wasn't how it was before but I still like it. I have played many hours on this server.

4. Staff Experience

I was Staff on Minecraft, GTA and other Game Servers but I have never tried Garry's Mod. I know the commands and how to make a sit. I also know the rules of garnet. I should be able to handle that completely.

5. Why me

I am/have:

- funny, at least I think so

- very chill

- a girlfriend(good to get simps on the server)

- no life(24/7 online)

- friendly(most of the time)

- fast as hell

- I speak Romanian, English, German, Bad English, Slavik English

Edited by Laxo
  • Sad 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1
3 hours ago, Laxo said:

My Time on Garnet

is very low.

Please reach the required playtime and you haven't built up enough of a community rep for me to even consider.

The application doesn't use the correct format and you didn't list your previous ban not too long ago:

2021-01-28 - 12:24:30 Take Ur Skirt Off(STEAM_0:0:198173372) ajbedhead | garnet.gg(STEAM_0:0:140794134) 03-00:00 mass nlr | fetn

Edited by Romac622

Everything about your application is bad. Sorry to be rude but i’d think before people make applications they see what they are supposed to look like by looking in the “Accepted” section and reading the requirements for each part. Obviously you did none of these things which leads me to believe you didn’t even try. -1

Edited by maxy

Mind as well get back into the groove of overly nitpicking staff apps again

*cracks fingers*

AHEM

4 hours ago, Laxo said:

Playtime: 23:33:34

You need a minimum of 72 hours to apply.

4 hours ago, Laxo said:

My name is Flaviu and I am 16 years old. I currently attend a HTL(Higher Technical School) in Austria. Most of the time I code and do other things that are boring for normal human beings. I also spend much time with my girlfriend and she likes the server too. I have been roleplaying in GTA(Fivem, AltV, Rage, GT-MP), GTA SA(SAMP, MTA), GMOD(More in 2.). 

Okay so, why does this make you a better applicant than the others?

4 hours ago, Laxo said:

I have bought GMOD to play SCP RP and to get into the SCP world. After some time I started playing Military RP and later found out about DarkRP. My first server to ever play DarkRP on was Garnet because of the fast download it had. I played on it so much and firstly I had many admin sits, I didn't really get it and I thought its more rp than just playing around. Well now after some Time I fully understand DarkRP and I am ready to be a staff member on a server.

Trust me bud, you really don't know yet. I didn't trust myself to apply until I had like 500 hours, even then I still didn't know a couple things. It's been 24 hours of playtime and thats it.

4 hours ago, Laxo said:

As I said my first DarkRP server was Garnet. I had so much fun on the server and I got to know new people and join new Groups. After some time the community wasn't how it was before but I still like it. I have played many hours on this server

Why do you keep randomly capitalizing words that don't need to be capitalized? You haven't played long at all, not enough to apply at least.

4 hours ago, Laxo said:

funny, at least I think so

Why does this matter if you want to become staff?

4 hours ago, Laxo said:

a girlfriend(good to get simps on the server)

No. This is not a reason why you should be staff.

4 hours ago, Laxo said:

fast as hell

especially when it comes to applying! Didn't even think about using the format or getting the minimum amount.

4 hours ago, Laxo said:

I speak Romanian, English, German, Bad English, Slavik English

Okay? It's an english only server, you wont need these to be staff.

Didn't include the part about reading the staff rules.

In conclusion, a phat plu- whoops, I mean -1.

• Informative 1
  • Winner 1

Very good, here is the link to the staff application format https://garnetgaming.net/forums/index.php?/topic/10490-format-staff-applications/. Just simply copy and paste the format at the bottom of the page to make it easier on yourself.

But for now, Ima have to -1, only because I wasn't displayed your warns/bans, you didn't meet the playtime requirement and I dont think ive ever seen you in game. Have a splendid day/night.

Denied

You need at least 72 hours of playtime to apply for staff.

You may reapply once you have the minimum playtime requirements of 72 hours.

If you choose to reapply, follow the format thoroughly, and please change your in game name...

On 2/9/2021 at 7:49 AM, Laxo said:

Ingame name: Shigger