I need help with this...

So as some of you may know, i am currently 11B DS CSM CnKole. I have been this since June 27th, 2018, it is now August 9th, 2018, almost a month and a half later. Same rank for over a month because everyone refuses to do my WO evals. I'm sick of it, being treated like a PFC or something. I have decided that I am going to try out for GB or DF, maybe even SEALS. The thought had even crossed my mind to start all over in marines or even on RU. I just don't know what to do. There are 2 main things that are doing it in for me with army. 1. the rank thing. 2. SFT, me and @deathadder2222 worked pretty hard setting SFT up, and creating it, only for someone to rip it from our hands, demote him to low officer of it, and remove me completely and hand it to the most immature and disrespectful kid I've ever met.So I guess what I'm asking is which do you think that i should do?

1. Wait for my WO evals, and then another 2 months for the next rank.

2. Tryout for GB and probably fail.

3. Tryout for DF and probably fail.

4. Tryout for SEALS and probably fail.

5. Switch to 1MD and start all over as a Pvt.

6. Switch to RU and start at 2GA PFC (previously gotten rank)

If you think I should go SOC, which do you think? Got any tips for me to pass the tryouts?

Edited by cn.kole
Added stuff

Think a good reason you may not be getting a promotion is that you have got into a lot of trouble recently. And who knows you could get you WO rank next week and then the next rank in the next 2 weeks. As Yax said the best thing to do it talk to an officer. But don't make posts like these because "you can't get a promotion". It makes you seem like you are begging for a promotion, but if you join 2GA and become a KST, the same exact thing will happen to you...

I would say getting banned by Garnet on TS due to your behavior and your general attitude on the forums/in-game is reason enough as to why you haven't been promoted. Personally, if I were a leader of any of the SOC groups you wanted to tryout for, I wouldn't even let you come to the tryouts based on your character. That's the first thing I would work on before considering getting a promotion, or even getting into a SOC faction. At the end of the day, this is a server, so try and relax and have some fun. The promos will come.

• Like 2

Honestly-what phantom said encompasses how I feel about this. 

Last night I couldn’t believe you were a CSM with how much you were complaining in OOC. And I say this because I think it is something you can work on to become a WO. Work on your attitude and the promotions will come with time. I say this with only love brother. 

~Versetti

Kole i told you man you need to take a break and calm down. You think your entitled to something  when your not and  acting like a child. You should probably take a week or two break completely off the server. You have no idea what your even talking about. SFT is just a fire team don't get carried away. Secondly i took over SFT so maybe you should figure out what your talking about. Im saying this because i enjoy playing with you. You need to chill with the forum posts your going to make things worse. Reflect on what happened and whats going on. If this continues with the consistent back talk and slander of officers especially you will get demoted or blacklisted. I do not wanna have that happen but you keep causing issues and pissing people off. I really hope you don't take this the wrong way but grow up and stop with the shit.  

11 minutes ago, Sample said:

Kole i told you man you need to take a break and calm down. You think your entitled to something  when your not and  acting like a child. You should probably take a week or two break completely off the server. You have no idea what your even talking about. SFT is just a fire team don't get carried away. Secondly i took over SFT so maybe you should figure out what your talking about. Im saying this because i enjoy playing with you. You need to chill with the forum posts your going to make things worse. Reflect on what happened and whats going on. If this continues with the consistent back talk and slander of officers especially you will get demoted or blacklisted. I do not wanna have that happen but you keep causing issues and pissing people off. I really hope you don't take this the wrong way but grow up and stop with the shit.  

Yea, it is just a fire team, but harris and i set it up, and honestly it was a bit changeling, so we worked hard at doing it. I was referring to rafty btw. And ya know, getting completely booted from something i took a big part in creating is kinda bullshit.

Well i'm sorry to say when you keep causing issues instead of trying to help improve the server you get privileges revoked. Plus it wasn't being handled properly and causing issues because of how it was ran. There has been other squads and fire-teams in the past. IF you would just stop bitching let everyone cool down and stop causing more and more problems. I would let you back in sft you'd probably be unblocked form ts and everything would be good. I get it but if this continues you will have no choice but to fins another faction. Yet again my advice take a week or two LOA come back and we will all talk but things just keep getting worse because every week your posting some stuff in the forums. I'm just trying to help but do what you want bud.

10 hours ago, cn.kole said:

getting completely booted from something i took a big part in creating is kinda bullshit.

You seem more and more power hungry by every post. Try to improve on what has been told to you and suck it up. If you cannot deal with that then you need to find something else to play.

I feel like what everyone else has said whats needed to be said, but I'm gonna just say something.

22 hours ago, cn.kole said:

getting completely booted from something i took a big part in creating is kinda bullshit.

This one sentence emphasizes, along with previous situations lately, you aren't ready to be an officer or in a SOC. It took me 1 month to become KST on 2GA, you gotta calm down, this is normal. The best thing you can do is not complain about it and try to better yourself. No one is entitled to the rank they have. They have to earn it.

On 8/9/2018 at 10:10 AM, cn.kole said:

Yea, it is just a fire team, but harris and i set it up, and honestly it was a bit changeling, so we worked hard at doing it. I was referring to rafty btw. And ya know, getting completely booted from something i took a big part in creating is kinda bullshit.

Ok 1. i wasnt the one that kicked you from STF 2. i was put in charge of SFT due to inactive active from you and harris 3. never kicked harris or you from it i put you down a rank so that me and jog can lead it i am sorry you feel that way i think your a grate kid yall just need to calm down