DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Celestialitus - Moderator Application

I'm gonna be completely honest I didn't even realize you were IPL4YG4MES. I would be happy with you being mod regardless based on our interactions, but also knowing who you are now I can't give this a stronger +1 because I remember how well you handled sits and how you acted back then. The old perma is bad but tbh its not a big deal to me based on why you got the perma ban. Best of luck!

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, spilq said:

So you were demoted before you were permanently banned, can you explain as to why you were demoted? I'm almost certain I know why but I think it would be better coming from you instead.

I was demoted when I was banned, because it was a perma. I wasn't demoted for any reason before that, what would I have been demoted for?

53 minutes ago, Starlepsy said:

I was demoted when I was banned, because it was a perma. I wasn't demoted for any reason before that, what would I have been demoted for?

How convenient you don't remember, well one of the reasons you were demoted for was sit boosting. If I can remember correctly you accumulated 1000+ sits in one month due to sit boosting and was demoted on the spot by evity, this is probably what made him ban your forum account too. I can not speak on your current self and behaviour as I don't play DarkRP but its not very honest of you to not mention this.

• Informative 1
  • Disagree 1
19 minutes ago, spilq said:

How convenient you don't remember, well one of the reasons you were demoted for was sit boosting. If I can remember correctly you accumulated 1000+ sits in one month due to sit boosting and was demoted on the spot by evity, this is probably what made him ban your forum account too. I can not speak on your current self and behaviour as I don't play DarkRP but its not very honest of you to not mention this.

Please point out which of the two months of me being a staff member had me accumulate 1000 sits in one month. I have never even been accused of sit boosting, let alone punished for it. I've gained over 300 hours alone from being staff back then, taking that many sits isn't even much of a problem considering Proggy himself actually took and resolved over 1000 sits in one month.

1 hour ago, Starlepsy said:

Please point out which of the two months of me being a staff member had me accumulate 1000 sits in one month. I have never even been accused of sit boosting, let alone punished for it. I've gained over 300 hours alone from being staff back then, taking that many sits isn't even much of a problem considering Proggy himself actually took and resolved over 1000 sits in one month.

Pretty sure the time that Proggy got over 1k sits was when we didn't have promos for nearly 2 and a half months. I def remember you getting banned for sit boosting. Didn't even try to had it you had over 1,000 sits.

• Winner 1
  • Disagree 1
15 hours ago, Ironfetus333 said:

Pretty sure the time that Proggy got over 1k sits was when we didn't have promos for nearly 2 and a half months. I def remember you getting banned for sit boosting. Didn't even try to had it you had over 1,000 sits.

I truly don't believe I was banned for sit boosting. Seriously, everyone I knew that was around back then saw me taking sits the ENTIRE time I was online. @maxyy @Fetn

Edit: If that's what Evity told you, it could've been a cover up for equating my perma to a forum ban. Are there any leftover staff documents that would say this?

Edit Edit: Also if I was banned by Evity "on the spot" for sit boosting, why was it that I was banned three weeks into the third month, almost a full month after these sits were taken and resolved.

Edit Edit Edit: I just checked regarding proggy’s 1500 sit count in august, and it was a 2 month wait between promos, and even THEN he got more than 500 than me. Another example is November 2020 staff roster, in which AnthonyHBTL accumulated 1197 sits in ONE month. 

Edited by Starlepsy
Okay I’m done
On 2/11/2021 at 11:08 PM, Starlepsy said:

I truly don't believe I was banned for sit boosting. Seriously, everyone I knew that was around back then saw me taking sits the ENTIRE time I was online. @maxyy @Fetn

Edit: If that's what Evity told you, it could've been a cover up for equating my perma to a forum ban. Are there any leftover staff documents that would say this?

Edit Edit: Also if I was banned by Evity "on the spot" for sit boosting, why was it that I was banned three weeks into the third month, almost a full month after these sits were taken and resolved.

Edit Edit Edit: I just checked regarding proggy’s 1500 sit count in august, and it was a 2 month wait between promos, and even THEN he got more than 500 than me. Another example is November 2020 staff roster, in which AnthonyHBTL accumulated 1197 sits in ONE month. 

Okay gonna be speaking on this topic. Back when he was staff and when he was on it was basically impossible to take sits if he was taking them. He was one of the fastest sit takers I have seen. He took sits lightning fast and got through them quickly with ease. The sit boosting stuff I don't think was true or anything. Simply put without any proof of this so called sit boosting it is false information.

• Like 1