Celestialitus - Moderator Application

In-game name: Celestialitus

SteamID (https://steamid.io/šŸ˜žSTEAM_0:1:98470489

Warns: 0

Timezone: Pacific StandardĀ 

Playtime?: 535:02:57

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO]

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]

Ā Ā Ā Ā Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Romac622, Ink Sanss, 3D Vac FUBAR, Christopher X

Ā 

Ā Ā Ā Ā Past experiences as staff: [Optional] Formerly a Trial Admin on Garnet Gaming late spring of 2019, I was double promoted two months in a row because it was nearing the end of the school year so I had plenty of free time. Though those two months were the only months I was actually staff. Just look up ā€œeXg IPL4YG4MESā€ in the staff roster and the months of April and May should appear.

Ā 

Ā Ā Ā Ā Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

Ā 

Let me start off by saying for those who did not know me from back before the bank couldnā€™t be robbed or the staff on duty model was a fat dude, the hundred hours or so gained on the server from being back should give you some idea of my more ā€˜modernā€™ self. Yes, I have gotten into trouble a couple times, but only in good fun. Iā€™m trustworthy, virtually impossible to piss off on the server unless you call me pinhead šŸ˜  Another point brought up in my previous applications that same year is that I take constructive criticism seriously. Itā€™s generally what makes up most of my personality, if you do not like the way I am acting or how I handle things, I will take it into consideration and try to do something that can help the both of us. I mainly play the assassin so Iā€™m just going around aimlessly killing people for small amounts of money even though Iā€™m in the millions already, so that should tell you something about me. The ragdolls in gmod are funny, okay? Anyway, Iā€™m respectful, patient, and I think carefully after getting input from both sides to the story. Though it isnā€™t very difficult to find who is in the wrong if anyone, by just gathering the evidence necessary.Ā 

Ā 

For those who knew me back in late 2018, early 2019 - hello again. Itā€™s been around about two years, aside from a few just seeing me in game. You guys might not remember how I was back then or how my staffing was, a few hiccups along the way was natural. During those almost three months I was a part of the staff team, I took and resolved over a collective amount of a little over 1,000 situations. I completed every report accurately and swiftly to keep the server clean the entire time I was on. So I have a lot of different perspectives on topics on the server and ways to give positive input into both sides of the argument to get a clear picture. Yes I was perma banned, though the reason is not as related to being staff. It was simply a misunderstanding/player retard decision. However I have experience in the servers rules and could even help out the current staff membersĀ if they ever have questions. Iā€™m asking for a second chance, and I will prove it to you. Okay bye now.

Ā 

Ā Ā Ā Ā Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: I was perma banned for ban evasion same year of 2019, in my forum ban appeal I basically explained it but basically I was banned for surpassing the warn limit and then came back on an alt and banned for that. Because I believed these warns werenā€™t valid, instead of talking to Zach privately, I decided it was a good idea to get myself banned. I had no intention of ban evading, I just took the wrong route of trying to resolve an issue. Though no staff member should have even gotten into that situation in the first place. There was a ban wipe late 2019. I was also banned for Mass RDM sometime in 2018. I understand this is alarming, but I ask that you all at least consider the time between then and now.

Ā 

Ā Ā Ā Ā Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Back when I was first a mod on the server, recently no.

Ā Ā Ā Ā How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I only have two high school classes to attend on Monday and Wednesday and I have 4 other college classes that are just online only, no live sessions to attend. Typically around 3-4 hours a day, or more if Iā€™m not playing God of War. Leaving me with nothing but time, unless on specific days Iā€™m working on an essay or something.

Ā 

Ā Ā Ā Ā If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I play the piano, and Iā€™m taking a dual credit program to get an associates degree out of high school - and of course video games.

Ā 

Did you read the staff rules?: Celestialitus

Ā 

Edited by Starlepsy
color font
  • Like 3
  • Disagree 1
4 minutes ago, baby said:

+1 I have had nothing but good experiences with you and I think you would fit perfectly in the staff roster ( the blue text you put hurt my eyes) good luck!

Thank you so much! I thought I changed the color after importing this from google docs, oops

Edited by Starlepsy
  • Agree 1