In-game name: DTA VintagePython

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:60989764

Warns: Zero

Timezone: Pacific Time Zone

Playtime?: 758:36:13.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone? Yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:Yes

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Fetn, Vapr, Theta

Past experiences as staff: I have already been a moderator on Garnet Dark RP before. I was on almost every day and would take sits for rdm and other reasons and also ban or jail people when needed. I stayed staff for about five months (don't remember the exact time)  and ended up having it stop staffing for a bit since at that time I wasn't able to be on as much.

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I think I should be picked because I have already proven myself as staff before. For the past few years Garnet has been really the only server that I have played on and I never have gotten into any serious trouble while playing on it. Since I have been playing on the server for so long I know most of the community and get along with pretty much everybody. I also know the server and the game mode very well so if a new player or anybody needed help I would be able to do so. I also find joy in helping out new players learning the rules and teaching them how to setup their fading doors.

Being a prior staff I also know how to deal with certain players weather if its someone that's rdming or someone prop spamming. I always report players if I see them breaking any rules and I also try to help other players if they need it. Although I do like to have fun on the server I know how to do so while still following the rules. I am also a very positive person and I like to make other people happy. If I were to be staff again I would do my best to make sure that all sits are being taken care of and also to make sure everyone is having fun.     

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server?  I'm sure i was banned when i was younger when i first started playing garrys mod Dark RP. However I now i am more mature than i was then and I play by the rules.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: I have made two previous applications for dark RP staff and both were accepted.
    https://garnetgaming.net/forums/index.php?/topic/7318-vintagepythons-moderator-application/&tab=comments#comment-71091

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I'm usually on every day so probably between 1-3 hours a day.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? Yes, outside of video games I also play music on guitar,bass and piano.

Did you read the staff rules?: DTA VIntagePython

Edited by VintagePython
  • Like 4
  • Friendly 1
  • Agree 4

Neutral   (adding more to your paragraphs will show me you're dedicated, changing my answer 🙂

- Your paragraphs need some serious beefing, add a few more sentences to each

- Please elaborate on your past experience as staff

- You have more than enough hours to be considered experienced

- A few referrals is always a good sign

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Starlepsy said:

Neutral   (adding more to your paragraphs will show me you're dedicated, changing my answer 🙂

- Your paragraphs need some serious beefing, add a few more sentences to each

- You have more than enough hours to be considered experienced

- A few referrals is always a good sign

I'm not the best at writing papers since I don't do it that often anymore but i did elaborate on my past experiences as staff.

2 minutes ago, VintagePython said:

I'm not the best at writing papers since I don't do it that often anymore but i did elaborate on my past experiences as staff.

Elaborate, as in what your previous rank was and how long you were staff (not needed but would be nice) 

You don't have to be skilled at writing, but writing a decent amount shows commitment. I haven't seen you very much in-game personally, but if others give you the good to go - I'll be all for it!

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Starlepsy said:

Your paragraphs need some serious beefing, add a few more sentences to each

Okay I am going to say this the add more paragraphs shit is fucking retarded. You shouldn't say "add more to your paragraphs" when the minimum is 2 paragraphs ie 10 sentences. She was staff before I think 2020 when I came back my 4th time as staff and from what I seen when she was staff, she is fully capable of handling the job as staff.  

+1 Nothing else I have to point out your paragraphs are completely okay. Nothing should really need to be added it meets the minimum your reputation is great. Also the amount of +1s your getting from people I trust. I hope to see you on the staff team again old friend.

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, Fetn said:

Okay I am going to say this the add more paragraphs shit is fucking retarded. You shouldn't say "add more to your paragraphs" when the minimum is 2 paragraphs ie 10 sentences. She was staff before I think 2020 when I came back my 4th time as staff and from what I seen when she was staff, she is fully capable of handling the job as staff.  

90% of applicants that apply are always told to up their paragraphs, this is where the phrase, "bare minimum" comes in. Though I wasn't around when she was staff so I cannot argue, plz chill.

• Disagree 1