3DTOAST

In-game name:  3D TOAST
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):  STEAM_0:0:420599162
Warns:  No active warns
Timezone:  Mountain Standard Time
Playtime?:  632:25:23
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?:  Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:  Yes
    Referral(s):  Triad, Pacman, Romac, Vac, Kexciu, Papiraqi, Seabass, El Compadre 
    Past experiences as staff:  None
    Why should we choose you over other applicants?  

The first reason why you should choose me over other applicants is that I truly care for the server and community. I want to help the server grow and strengthen the bond between players. One way I try to help is by teaching mostly new players how to build/base and raid. These skills are essential when leveling up and grinding the game. When I first started playing on the server, I was raided and got destroyed by some members of the most active and probably largest clan on the server. This wasn't a very fun experience to have when I didn't really understand how the server worked. So I teach players to not make the same mistakes that I have when building or raiding. I also help players by answering questions when staff aren't available. I understand the rules very well and try to help new players understand the rules as well.

Another reason why you should choose me is my ability to switch between work and RP. When in game I do a lot of roleplaying, as much as I love to do so, I understand when it is time to take matters serious. Such as times when I have been in many sits. I also do this in times when staff stop me to ask me questions. This will be helpful when taking sits and resolving problems. You can also rely on me to never make a biased decision. Most often I do this while relating to acquaintances and friends when they need to talk about something important or are just having a bad day. I believe I would be a great pick for the staff team.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server?  I was banned once on Garnet for mass rdm when I was new to the server and didn't know the rules
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:  January 7th 2021
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:  Mon-Fri 3pm-12pm. Sat, Sun 10am-3am
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?  I skateboard, BMX, Train my dog, build PCs, and work on cars. I also work and take classes as an apprentice electrician.
Did you read the staff rules?:   3D TOAST

• Like 2
  • Friendly 1
  • Winner 1
  • Agree 1

+1

Super friendly guy, love to be around him. He knows the rules very well and would be an amazing staff member. The playtime and activity shows very positively as well. In any given situation with him, he has been super humble and caring. That's what we should look for in staff, because having an admin who has the personality that toast does would really make situations that he handles in the future with people easier, and make those people feel welcome. Also a very trustworthy, and honest guy. Good luck dude. (all in my opinion) 

Edited by Triad

I've known toast for a fat min and every time I try to talk to this dude he's always with a new player teaching them how to play, he'd be a great staff member and he's also hella chill with the perfect staff mentality +1 and confirming my referral 

On 2/11/2021 at 9:05 PM, Triad said:

+1

Super friendly guy, love to be around him. He knows the rules very well and would be an amazing staff member. The playtime and activity shows very positively as well. In any given situation with him, he has been super humble and caring. That's what we should look for in staff, because having an admin who has the personality that toast does would really make situations that he handles in the future with people easier, and make those people feel welcome. Also a very trustworthy, and honest guy. Good luck dude. (all in my opinion) 

On 2/11/2021 at 10:37 PM, Romac622 said:

+1

I've known toast for a while now and I haven't seen him do anything wrong. He is very friendly towards the community and looks at both sides of the problem to figure a way to solve it. I think toast would be a great staff member.

These two are major +1s that will pursuade my decision on to your application. The two people I quoted their responses on your application are great. +1 Hope to see you on the staff team.

• Friendly 1