Gl1tch

In-game name: Williams.heavyn19
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:1:570838644
Warns: No warns
Timezone: CST
Playtime?: 200:12:46
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] YES
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Baby dolls topless, BASS Keira, JackJJ, 
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] Back when I was a teen I ran admin for a few servers
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

The reason I’d love to be in the position moderator is because I simply love the community. I love everyone on the server, from the players all the way to every admin to every mod and I believe that this is one of the best servers. I genuinely love everyone I play with. everyone’s always having fun and making it an environment that I love to be in. I am always having a blast and I’m constantly laughing. I love the characters to choose from and the jobs,  I’ve played for a few months now I’ve loved every moment of it, and it had been around 10 years since last playing. I’ve stuck to this server and that has to count for something. I would love to be able to give back to the community and have the opportunity to help others the way it should be done. I know a variety of people and I’ve gotten close to a few people and it makes me happy to know that I can get on any day and have friends again. having online friends sometimes last for a lifetime and that’s truly a beautiful thing. I try my best to teach and help people to the best of my abilities everyday I’m on and I spend most of my time helping. I am 25 years old and I dedicate my time into this game. as weird and cheesy as it sounds, this game and the people in this game have helped me through a lot in my life. along with me teaching/helping people, I’ve also learned things and I’ve grown as. a player. I want nothing more than to be welcomed into the server as a moderator. back to the players in the game, people have talked me out of depression and there’s people that have made sure that I know I’ve got someone to talk too. I’ve really never felt more at home in a game and I’m very appreciative of that. I feel grateful that I have the friends that I’ve got now and I’m always down to make more friends in the server. I want more friends, I want to grow and know everyone. I’ve put in over 150 hours of game time and I’ve not played but for a few weeks. I know this is where I’m supposed to be. I want it so badly. the thought of helping others in this game makes me feel happiness and I’m forever grateful that I’ve found something that’s a positive hobby. gaming is my passion and lately I’ve only been playing Garry’s mod. I don’t feel as if I could ever get bored of this game or this server.

Now for the 2nd paragraph, probably the boring one but still important (you’re supposed to laugh). I was young when I got into gaming, probably around 6 years old. there’s a world full of games and somehow at the age of 12 I found myself playing Garry’s mod. it’s a wild game but nevertheless it’s an addicting game and it’s definitely a game you should play if you’re lacking humor/laughs in your life. I like the fact the game is based off of multiple different games. it’s a unique game. it’s amazing how such a small action in the game could make a group of people laugh. I love the atmosphere of the game. I love the fact people get along and it’s amazing that one server brings everyone together. well this application is for me after all so I’ll tell you some about myself. I grew up in Texas, born in a small city called Lewisville. I never stayed in Lewisville but I was a smart kid, good grades, you figured a young child would hate school but I loved school ironically. I was instantly attracted and interested in computer technology and that’s probably where my ambition for weird and interesting games came from. nothing too exciting happened in my elementary school and not a lot happened in middle school either, high school is where it’s at, in my youth I obviously had my partying years, had my fun, made friends, lost friends, went through heartbreak, the typical teenage stuff. it was fun while it lasted but I am kind of glad I partied back them because now I am extremely mellow and I keep to myself. I don’t feel the need to go out and party anymore. people my age are still partying and living it up but I’d much rather be at home on my laptop. I’ve got a calm and happy life now. I have an older sister, older by 4 years. she’s got 2 kids and is pregnant right now. I’m the only uncle (aka, the best uncle) my parents didn’t have much growing up but got their lives together and are considered wealthy nowadays. everyone in my town that knows my parents know me which is good and bad at the same time. people recognize me and I sometimes don’t even know who they are, but I currently live with my gf and it’s nice. we both keep to ourselves and don’t get into trouble. we’ve been together for 2 years now. since we’ve moved in together I’ve gotten into games more than before. she supports me and supports me gaming. I’m very glad to have stumbled back into Garry’s mod after years. I do feel like I'm a good candidate for a moderator position. as far as I know the community enjoys me for the most part. people do come to me for help and I love it!

* EDIT What I think would make me a good moderator. I'm extremely good at problem solving as I love to make sure everyone is fairly treated and happy! I know how to de escalate very high tension situations.  I feel as I'm very well at communication skills and I'm always here! TeamSpeak is an amazing thing. I feel as if I have very good leadership skills! I feel as I have a fairly easily understood tone of voice.  I feel I'm decently educated when it comes to common sense issues. I'm morally a good person and that is what drives me.  but let me keep going. I have common respect for others opinions and I care to hear everyone's side before any kind of decision is made. My only goal here is to make peoples experience on Garnet as amazing as possible.... but let me keep going. I have a true passion for helping other humans and that's what I love to do. Need shit recorded? I got you? need screens? I got you.... need someone who is fair? i got you.... all In all I'm a Do gooder and I get enjoyment out of helping other people.  I know I can do this job and I guess ill write it again... Because I know I can do it.  I've done everything I've been asked of and I want to prove it.. Let me prove it.

My previous paragraphs weren't beefy enough. I hope this tells a little more about me and who I am.   

As always. Stay frosty

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details Nope. not at all
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: February 1st and February 7th 2021
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: about 6 to 7 hours a day. 
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? Atvs. Dirtbikes. Mechanics. Editing.  staying inside........
Did you read the staff rules?: williams.heavyn19

Edited by Fuziphoo
  • Agree 2

Now while the paragraphs were beefed up a bit you kinda just used this as a story telling not why you should be staff but just about yourself and your life. What are characteristics that would make you a good staff member, how would you deal with certain situations. I will have to say I’ve seen you on a lot more lately which is a big plus but I’m gonna generally stay neutral on this.

edit: +1 

Edited by Austin
Just now, Austin said:

Now while the paragraphs were beefed up a bit you kinda just used this as a story telling not why you should be staff but just about yourself and your life. What are characteristics that would make you a good staff member, how would you deal with certain situations. I will have to say I’ve seen you on a lot more lately which is a big plus but I’m gonna generally stay neutral on this.

Ill edit some in!!! thanks for the input man!

Williams.heavyn19 has always proved to me that he has the necessary knowledge, judgement, and love to be a moderator on this server. He is one of those players who I make sure to stick around and group up with because of his honesty, kindness, and helpfulness. I've played Gmod for over 10 years now and I currently sit at 2067.3 hours played; out of all of my years playing Gmod DarkRP, i've never made such a good friend in such a short amount of time ever. Now, spending dozens of hours with Williams, I can safely say that he would make a very responsible and reliable moderator on this server. He's taught me many rules that I didn't know about the server and his personality is perfect for filling the moderator role. He basically does sits with people but without any of mod abilities; he answers new players questions, he warns players not to do something if its against the rules (and teaches them the proper way to go about RPing), and he reports and screen captures RDM, propspam, and libel textscreens. Ask any of Williams recommendations who are moderators and they will attest to any of my claims. I would love to see William become a moderator because I know that he'll make the server an even better place than he already is. Whether its making me and Adric laugh out loud in the crazy situations we all get surrounded by, or recording our entire concert event and getting awesome camera shots and cheering on all the performers and typing positivity in chat and helping people in ooc and then taking all that footage and editing it in Sony Vegas Pro, and I can just go on and on about all the fun nights I'd tag along with him while he donates hundreds of thousands of dollars to hobos, gunshop owners, and friendly noobs. He loves making conversations, he loves helping, and wow must I go on? If you haven't seen this man in game and played with him you simply just can't judge him with out it. Everyone I know loves Williams and the ones who don't love him are either currently banned or were. Thank you for reading this and for considering him as moderator.

+1 100% this man is determined he is a very kind person with the only hopes of helping GG I feel he would be an amazing staff member and think he deservers the chance. Not only does he not complain about anything he takes criticism and makes things better as shown from his last app!

Absolute +1! 
Will has been by my side since my third day online. I try to spend most of my time with him and Mr. Bitties. Most of the time we’re chilling out by the bar me and will created as our hangout zone, anyone who walks in are immediately greeted to advice and wills always throwing down to help those that don’t know what they’re doing yet. 

Will has been one of those players that want to bring more ideas to the community. We often talk about dumb games and events we could potentially do around the server. He’s very compassionate and friendly and doesn’t tolerate toxic behaviors. He has a really cool head and never reacts inappropriately. He knows how to either fix it or how to let it go. 

Will has also helped during my performances and has been ridiculously supportive. If there’s anyone I can 100% trust, it’s definitely Will. He was the first one I came to completely trust and he managed to leave that impression almost immediately. 

He doesn’t base, he doesn’t print, he doesn’t raid or mug just to attack players. He and I share that wandering observer passion, just strolling around and checking out what’s going on in town and we’ll break off to teach new players how to build and level properly. 

• Like 1