Kermat's Staff App

Kermat

Man, am I glad that you applied for staff. I was gonna tell u myself sooner or later that u should most definitely apply for staff. Wished you asked for my referral beforehand because I truly think you will be a valuable asset to the staff team. Not only do you play quite a bit, I know personally you will show great new insight to the staff team. You and I both have talked about pvp in the past and how it could be improved so Its finally time that we can both propose our ideas. Nonetheless Kermat I’m hoping you get the spot in our staff team +1 from me and good luck!!

• Like 2

+1

Mature player, lots of experiences on the server and most definitely worthy of a position within the staff team. When I was on the Russian side, I even kind of looked up against you Kermat - and if you have that effect on players that can only be a good thing. Good luck!

• Like 1

Easiest +1 I can give other than Enigma’s plus one.

From being in Kermat’s faction I can tell that even from an unbiased perspective he has what it takes to be staff. He has the ability to handle all staff duties you could throw at him and he is very mature and active which is good. I can tell he has great ideas for the server and has good intentions so for those reasons I think he would be a good staff member. (Also has a great application)

Goodluck

• Like 3
  • Agree 2
11 hours ago, Kermat said:

STEAM_0:0:155902821

Negatives: You're in one of the most influential positions on RU yet have abstained from posting on the discord and forums in general from what I have seen. Talking with you, you have been pretty open about things you feel are wrong, yet have done nothing to contribute to fixing said things. Maybe you being staff would change this but there is already a bunch of things you could have done without the staff title to assist yet you haven't. Not to mention you almost completely abstained from playing when gunplay wasn't to your liking, which is acceptable but you still didn't make any post about it and instead I had to go around to multiple factions and people to cultivate information for a suggestion to bring the people that stopped playing as much back.

Positives: You have been increasingly active and shown positive change. You are mature for your age and have generally progressed past your mingeyness. You have one of the most influential positions on RU and having a staff title would not only help in enforcement but also in bringing problems to light.

Now to me, those positives outweigh the negatives, but I'm still going to leave this as neutral. I do feel you have some improvements to be made with your forum and community contributions. By that, I do not mean commenting on Jackal profile and calling him beautiful, but making suggestions, discussions and commenting on said threads.

• Creative 1
  • Informative 2
  • Agree 2