El Compadre Staff Application

ElCompadre

This one is a bit tough.

As much as I enjoy having you in GB Compadre, I don't think I would be able to confidently give this a +1

I think you're a great guy, but DarkRP is a bit different than MRP when it comes to sits.

I think it would be in your best interest to play MRP a bit more and get to know people on both sides of the game. 

It also concerns me that you uphold an admin position on DarkRP and that might cause unneeded stress and confusion when it comes to staff related things.

And not to be mean in any sense, but everyone who I've seen +1 this so far, I haven't even seen on MRP once.

In my opinion I think you should give it a bit, get to know some other people (Other than US) and try to hit it off with them.

What I'm mostly afraid of is you leaving one for the other, and seeing as you hold a status on DarkRP, I could see in the near future of you leaving MRP Staff team to hold a higher administrative position on DRP.

While I really want to +1 this I cannot. So I am going to leave this with a...

I do wish you luck on any future applications.

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 1
2 hours ago, Python said:

-1 Your currently a DRP Admin i dont know if your planning on resigning from DRP but if not im not a fan of the duel staffing. your paragraphs are very basic and you talk about how your going to do the basics and common jobs of staff. i'd like to see why you stand out.

15 minutes ago, WeebMaster said:

-1 | MRP Needs time, work, and dedication. You may be a fantastic DRP staff  but MRP is a whole nother' community and system. You are active on MRP but not enough. You barely have 90 hours on MRP and with this server, its all or nothing. Nothing against you, just looking out for MRP.

8 minutes ago, Whuuu said:

Honestly, you're making a very solid point. Compadre, unless you have a very big lot of free time - I'm honestly worrying about the commitment you can point towards MilitaryRP. The current staff members are putting a lot of time onto their duties to make sure the MRP can be the best experience for our players and I'm unsure whether you can dedicate equally as much time to both servers. Don't get me wrong, you're a great guy and your behaviour would definitely fit onto our team, that's why I am honoured to be your referral. I'm just worrying about whether this is the correct way to go forward. 

For me, just make yourself known within the MRP community as well. Put in the hours to actually prove that you can make a difference here. You don't have that many hours and we get that you want to help the server - we all want that of course. I would like to see a bit more coming from you activity wise. When that has been cranked up, I'll definitely stand behind your application. 

5 minutes ago, Early6111 said:

Good and fun guy, I know he's a good admin on DRP but that is completely different from MRP. MRP requires a lot more patience and time on due to the fact that MRP moderators don't get as many sits as DRP, and since Compadre hasn't shown that he can stay on for prolonged time periods on the MRP server, nor does he get on at the most populated times. With the addition that he is already an admin on DRP, I don't think the stress of going back and forth to both servers is needed to be put on Compadre. Once again, good guy, but I think he'd have to make a decision of MRP or DRP.

I understand your messages and I would like to ty you all since you are helping me understand how MRP works and for your time.

If I don't get accepted I will 100% understand, Thx.

• Like 2
  • Friendly 1

Overall the application isnt the greatest but I think you could duel staff. Sure MRP is different but if you know the rules good enough it’s not hard to staff. He’s already a good staff member on darkrp and is wanting to help more in the community, he’s known in the community. The managers on both servers have approved him to duel staff if he gets accepted so what’s the issue. Garnet and I talked to him in TS last night and he generally wants the best for both servers. +1

Edited by Austin
  • Like 1

+1 Overall from the time i've known El Compadre, he's been a really nice and helpful staff member on DarkRP. He knows how to handle sits correctly, good role model to newer staff members, and I believe that it wouldn't hurt to allow him to become staff on MilitaryRP too.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Fonza said:

And not to be mean in any sense, but everyone who I've seen +1 this so far, I haven't even seen on MRP once.

This is a fair point, but I think seeing all the DRP people come out just shows how good compadre is. I'll drop my name in the bucket for what it's worth +1

• Like 1

Overall your app seems lacking a lot weak paragraph and very little information given.

as of you being a DRP Admin and wanting to start staffing on MRP as well i don't see an issue there i myself wanted to dual staff but i simply don't have the time, if its good for you that's fine but i haven't seen much coming from you at all on there server. nothing outstanding and well i haven't seen you in TS at all which is a big issue around MRP. i suggest to you to get to know ppl on US and RU talk to them for a bit and get to know the MRP community as i do believe garnet and the other DRP staff i haven't seen it myself and i can see that every single MRP staff agree with me. 

so thats a -1 from me.

Alright Compadre to start off your an amazing staff member on DRP. But I don't think you have spent enough time with the MRP community to really become staff, the only people I have seen +1 are people from DRP no one from MRP besides garnet has +1. I have seen you in game and your a good player and try to know the rules but its completely different you got to get some more time up with the community and to get a grasp of MRP rules.

-1 for now.

• Agree 2

MRP requires a lot more patience and time on due to the fact that  MRP moderators don't get as many sits as DRP

Compadre hasn't shown that he can stay on for prolonged time periods on the MRP server,

unless you have a very big lot of free time - I'm honestly worrying about the commitment you can point towards MilitaryRP

You are active on MRP but not enough. You barely have 90 hours on MRP and with this server, its all or nothing.

-1 You see El Compadre you're a great guy but you're not active at all, only seen you once in two day's.

Another reason is that in DRP there's a lot more sits than MRP because usually it's around 80-120, MRP is usually 30-50 which means that there's going to less sit's, requires patience to get one.

Furthermore somebody suggested that there worried if you get a higher position of DRP you're going to leave you position on MRP. Which really possible if you become lead admin that means you will have more responsibility and have to spend more time on DRP. (Sorry who ever said that couldn't quote you.)

Finale reason is that almost everyone who +1 hasn't played one minute in MRP (Daddy garnet ;0)  and a lot of people from the MRP community has -1 this with

the same concern's that I have. Brings me only one finale thing,

IF YOU'RE NOT APART OF MRP COMMUNITY PLEASE DO NOT POST HERE, I KNOW YOU'RE TRYING TO HELP BUT WE'VE ALREADY GOT ALOT PEOPLE FROM DRP COMING TO SUPPORT HIM, AND I WOULD LIKE TO SEE MORE FROM THE MRP COMMUNITY 🙂

Edited by Paso
I have spelling issue's
  • Like 1
  • Disagree 1
54 minutes ago, Paso said:

-1 You see El Compadre you're a great guy but you're not active at all, only seen you once in two day's.

Another reason is that in DRP there's a lot more sits than MRP because usually it's around 80-120, MRP is usually 30-50 which means that there's going to less sit's, requires patience to get one.

Furthermore somebody suggested that there worried if you get a higher position of DRP you're going to leave you position on MRP. Which really possible if you become lead admin that means you will have more responsibility and have to spend more time on DRP. (Sorry who ever said that couldn't quote you.)

Finale reason is that almost everyone who +1 hasn't played one minute in MRP (Daddy garnet ;0)  and a lot of people from the MRP community has -1 this with

the same concern's that I have. Brings me only one finale thing,

IF YOU'RE NOT APART OF MRP COMMUNITY PLEASE DO NOT POST HERE, WE'VE ALREADY GOT ALOT PEOPLE FROM DRP COMING TO +1 HIM.

You are right, I need more activity and friends (I'm trying to get friends but it's not working), and about the DarkRp staffs I mean they are trying to help that's all.

• Like 1

Alright. I had a long conversation with you on MRP one night with RipRandy and another DRP Staff Member. I know you as a US main, but that conversation alone showed your maturity and how much you want to better GarnetGaming. I have only had one mishap with you before on the RU Side. You and a handful of other people were Mic Spamming and I asked you countless times to stop, but you continued. Besides that, I've never had a bad encounter with you and you've always remained respectful. Most of the -1's that I've seen have been from players from MRP. Though, you are very well known in the DRP Community and seems like people hold a lot of respect for you. I can see you as a great member to the MRP Staff Team.

That being said, I'ma give this a +1