Mod Application

1 hour ago, JackJJ said:

-1 I've had many reports with you and from the fact that you have two warns that originate from your behaviour, I would say that you'd probably need some more time to develop a better understanding of the rules and a higher self composure level, as well as getting some more involvement with and a better understanding of the community.

Also, how would this piece of information make me want to +1 you? You only have 100 hours, you're pretty much still in the "first joined the server" phase.

I understand, thank you for your feedback.

Hey, tingle I’ve seen you around in game a couple times. Before I leave my feedback may I ask are the warns you have the warns you’ve accumulated throughout your time spent on your server or the warns showing up in your warn menu when you do !warnmenu because if I’m right I do believe warns disappear 

Denied

Due to the replies and something that was brought to my attention anonymously we are not comfortable having you on the staff team right now.

Please try to improve your reputation and get to know some more people before applying again.

You may reapply in 2 weeks.

• Agree 2