DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

DarkRP Staff Roster | Month of February 2021

I’ve been staring at this roster for about ten minutes now. I mean I know I’ve made a couple mistakes, but damn, that really didn’t feel good. I don’t know what to say. I’ve fully invested myself into getting the double promotion over the past month, and I feel that the mistakes I’ve made, while not good, didn’t call for a month of work to vanish.

Congratulations AJ and everyone else, sorry.

• Friendly 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

Yeeee! Good shit every especially you AJ most hours and manager that’s pretty damn impressive all the staff have been so friendly since I first joined DRP it’s been great.

Edited by Horseyy
5 hours ago, JackJJ said:

I’ve been staring at this roster for about ten minutes now. I mean I know I’ve made a couple mistakes, but damn, that really didn’t feel good. I don’t know what to say. I’ve fully invested myself into getting the double promotion over the past month, and I feel that the mistakes I’ve made, while not good, didn’t call for a month of work to vanish.

Congratulations AJ and everyone else, sorry.

Well you started a shit ton of drama.... you fully invested your self to get a double promo but still started drama through out the month..... unfortunate you could talk to upper management

• Like 1
  • Informative 1