DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

KingMash - Staff Application

In-game name: KingMash
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:48404842
Warns: 0
Timezone: PST
Playtime?: | KingMash has played for 130:01:52.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO]
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]  Grand Daddy Stalin
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional]

Garry's mod

Admin for TPS gaming from 2011-2015 got promoted to SuperAdmin for the last 2 years of the servers life. This server was the 6th most populated server on darkrp an average of 80+ players on at anytime.

Admin on Neonmonkey's sandbox server from 2011-2013. A decently sized sandbox server.

Headadmin for NCBA darkrp from 2013-2017. Again, very decently sized darkRP server.

There is about 3-4 other servers I was staff on but the player count really wasn't all that impressive averaged in the mid 20's to low 40's. I can list all if you'd like but those 3 are my most proud.

Arma 3

Constable on Asylum atlis life from 2013-2019 very established on that server it is by far the most populated server in the Arma 3 RP section.

Community ambassador for Easy Atlis life, a trusted rank on that server from 2014-2017. Also a SGT on there police force which was a big deal. I worked very hard for that promotion lol.

TF2

Was a TF2 trade admin for TPS gaming's trading server from 2011-2015 when the TF2 server shut down. A trusted middle man for trading unusuals. 

Rust

Admin on Paradise network x2 gather from 2019-2020 server had around 60-70 players on during the day. So much fun being an admin on rust I love to build RP bases.

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] You should choose me over the other applicants because I am very mature, I deal with people at my work everyday I know how to deescalate a situation effectively and quickly. I have more than enough experience to be staff on garnet, I'm also very openminded to new changes that may happen on the server and take criticism politely.  The way I RP is like no other I main as a gundealer selling weapons at a fair price and offering discounts to people who RP with me, I encourage and embarrass RP on a whole other level. I have established a footing on the server were people know me as the gundealer and that is such a good feeling to be recognized for being a good RP'er. I am kind, respectful and patient with new players. I invite new players to base with me, maybe take a little bit from my printers (if I have any setup) just to give them that little bit of a head start so they can get that RP ball rolling. 

One more thing on why you should choose me over other applicants because I am a father. I have a 7 year old son so being patient and understanding is my specialty. I am responsible and easy going with new players and if they're younger that doesn't bother me at all because my son is almost at the age where he can start playing games lmao. I'm actually going to interduce him to RuneScape in a little bit. I know how to separate being a serious staff member and knowing when to have fun at not take everything so serious. Like my job, I will be very dedicated and give all my attention on improving myself as a staff and helping the server grow by encouraging  and taking these new players under my wing and showing them the greatness of Garnet server.

A little more about myself I've been working at UPS for almost 5 years I love my job I like to think I am very good at it lol. Like I said in my introduction if you guys know about unions I am a shop steward which means I represent the members that I work with and help them stand up to management if they're having pay issues or anything along those lines. At times they get disrespected they call me over and myself and that supervisor have a nice little chat in the office about why that supervisor can't speak to my members like that. At times it can get very heated and words start flying around. So how this ties into my Garry's Mod career is I know how to handle myself in a professional manner, uphold a contact (our rules) and hold everyone to the same standard.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details Never.
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: I have not.
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I can be on from 10AM-4pm basically everyday.
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I have a fulltime job at UPS in the hazmat department. And am a father which is awesome.
Did you read the staff rules?: KingMash

Edited by KingMash
  • Like 5

+1

Really good guy, based with him once and Romac seems to trust him a lot. He has a lot of experience, knows the rules, has a great reputation with the community, and overall would make an awesome staff member. 

Good luck bro : )

+1 

Your past experience is awesome which is a huge win in my opinion, and you seem to handle yourself well (at least based off your app). Plus if you can manage a 7 year old son, you can manage 7 year olds on the server 🙂

Edited by UrdnotWrex
grammar
  • Haha 2

I don't usually go this deep into detail on staff applications, but KingMash was a former SuperAdmin on TPS Gaming. A community I was SuperAdmin and also a Former Owner of years ago. From how TPS ran, we only hired staff who were loyal and respected in the community. I have no doubts that KingMash will be a great staff member. He has great staff experience on well populated servers and whenever I see him in-game, he is always polite and respectful towards the players and always rping while following the server rules. The application looks great, so it's gonna be a +1 from me. Good luck bro.

Edited by Romac622
  • Spicy 1
  • Agree 2

+1 

I talked to you ingame you seem like a good dude and to be honest this is the best app I have seen in a while. you meet the required hours and great paragraphs and also have a vast history of staffing on not just gmod which is great and I havent heard any bad things bought you I hope you go far and join are team

+1 for sure. Guy sounds like he’s got good experience, hours are getting there, but paragraphs are great and I love RPers. Everything looks amazing on paper. Only met mash once but he was nice and cool