DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Mysterios Staff App

In-game name: HP Mysteri
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):  STEAM_0:0:184850872
Warns:  1
Timezone: +2
Playtime?:| HP Mysterio has played for 372:36:17.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Adric, Romac
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] I was and Admin on a server called Indonesian Dark RP when it was still Active about 3 years ago
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I feel like I can be a good applicant to either moderator  or admin. I have played with this community since I 2020. I have been in sits not going to lie. But , as they say practice makes Perfect. Since i have started playing on this server I have stayed within the rules and followed instructions since day  1.

I can communicate with people its actually my job In real life as well. I know how to interact with people. Keep them calm when they are in a "rage" mood. I have respect towards others and i take both sides of a story before i make a decision. one of my hobbies is helping out people where I can, examples are with this whole pandemic we are in, I go shopping for the elderly to make sure they stay safe and out of harm. 

I'm a calm person. Everyone on the server knows me for this. But if i do get into a pickle i will always contact another person/staff member for some advice or help. Not anyone knows what to do on the First day. I like training and being taught what is right from wrong. Getting advice is just as good as giving it. So I listen and I take in what has been said to me. 

Lastly I just like server. Since i started here i have not moved to a different server so I am very loyal to Garnet Gaming. So loyalty is one of my strong points. And nothing can break that loyalty.

Since the beginning of this year I have been helping New Players get into the server Giving them money to start out with, Telling them about the server and helping them with the rules and helping them just in general. It is a personal goal of mine to help them out and make them stay on the server we all enjoy so much. More players = Better playtime and making friend on the server that can support  each other.

One personal thing i want to do is help out with is events. Giving back to the community and making it enjoyable.

As for my Real life I am in a Managerial Position at a massive Corporate company where I work with people everyday. I need to take action where it is necessary. Keeping my staff and customers safe, protected and calm. When something goes wrong i have to make sure it gets fixed and stays that way. So you could say I have some experience behind my name. I do keep to the rules and i tend to keep my fellow work colleagues to it as well. 

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details once in the beginning of Garnet Gaming For NLR
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: ! before about 1 year ago
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: i can contribute up to 30 Hours a week or more if  Necessary
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I am a sportsman(Rugby, cricket, golf and Basketball), Hunter, avid Fisherman and Helping People.
Did you read the staff rules?: HP Mysterio

Edited by Mysterio_Gaming
Added some more Paragraphs about my personal life
  • Like 2

+1

• good hours
  • past staff experience
  • Little to no paragraphs.

-Beef up your paragraphs and ill +1

-edit: It looks like you beefed up your paragraphs and you have a lot of community support. I'd love to have you on the staff team, good luck!

Edited by Atheol
  • Like 1

+1

I've met Mysterio a few times ingame and not once have I had a toxic encounter with him. Very respectful player and grinds on those printers 24/7. I do suggest adding a little bit more into the paragraphs so others have a better look at you. Overall, I hope you get accepted into the team.

spacer.png respect the grind

• Like 1

+1

I do agree you should add some extra to your paragraphs. Though I've seen you in-game many times, haven't had any bad encounters. When you have questions, you've asked me and other staff which is very good. You have plenty of hours and a couple refs, Good Luck!

• Like 1

What you wrote:

I feel like I can be a good applicant to either moderator  or admin. I have played with this community since I 2020. I have been in sits not going to lie. But , as they say practice makes Perfect. Since i have started playing on this server I have stayed within the rules and followed instructions since day  1.

I can communicate with people its actually my job In real life as well. I know how to interact with people. Keep them calm when they are in a "rage" mood. I have respect towards others and i take both sides of a story before i make a decision. one of my hobbies is helping out people where I can, examples are with this whole pandemic we are in, I go shopping for the elderly to make sure they stay safe and out of harm. 

I'm a calm person. Everyone on the server knows me for this. But if i do get into a pickle i will always contact another person/staff member for some advice or help. Not anyone knows what to do on the First day. I like training and being taught what is right from wrong. Getting advice is just as good as giving it. So I listen and I take in what has been said to me. 

Lastly I just like server. Since i started here i have not moved to a different server so I am very loyal to Garnet Gaming. So loyalty is one of my strong points. And nothing can break that loyalty.

Since the beginning of this year I have been helping New Players get into the server Giving them money to start out with, Telling them about the server and helping them with the rules and helping them just in general. It is a personal goal of mine to help them out and make them stay on the server we all enjoy so much. More players = Better playtime and making friend on the server that can support  each other.

One personal thing i want to do is help out with is events. Giving back to the community and making it enjoyable. 

How the Paragraphs Look if you just fix the formatting of it

I feel like I can be a good applicant to either moderator  or admin. I have played with this community since I 2020. I have been in sits not going to lie. But , as they say practice makes Perfect. Since i have started playing on this server I have stayed within the rules and followed instructions since day  1. I can communicate with people its actually my job In real life as well. I know how to interact with people. Keep them calm when they are in a "rage" mood. I have respect towards others and i take both sides of a story before i make a decision. one of my hobbies is helping out people where I can, examples are with this whole pandemic we are in, I go shopping for the elderly to make sure they stay safe and out of harm. 

I'm a calm person. Everyone on the server knows me for this. But if i do get into a pickle i will always contact another person/staff member for some advice or help. Not anyone knows what to do on the First day. I like training and being taught what is right from wrong. Getting advice is just as good as giving it. So I listen and I take in what has been said to me. Lastly I just like server. Since i started here i have not moved to a different server so I am very loyal to Garnet Gaming. So loyalty is one of my strong points. And nothing can break that loyalty.

Since the beginning of this year I have been helping New Players get into the server Giving them money to start out with, Telling them about the server and helping them with the rules and helping them just in general. It is a personal goal of mine to help them out and make them stay on the server we all enjoy so much. More players = Better playtime and making friend on the server that can support  each other.One personal thing i want to do is help out with is events. Giving back to the community and making it enjoyable. 

My Edited Paragraphs:  What i fix will be a different color, Ill be rewording things you said and rewording your sentences to make it better, not changing it to make it something entirely different. Ill also fix some grammar mistakes.

I feel like I can be a good applicant to Grow as a garnet gaming staff member and these are a lot of the reasons why. I have played with this community since I 2020. I have been in sits but i really learned from those sits. As they say, learning from your mistakes is the best way to not repeat them. Since i have started playing on this server I have stayed within the rules and followed instructions since day 1. I feel like I can communicate with people and it's actually my job In real life as well. I know how to interact with people, Keeping them calm when they are in a "rage" mood. I have respect towards others and I ALWAYS WILL take both sides of a story to make the best judgement in the sit possible while using logs and evidence to help guide me. one of my hobbies is helping out people where I can, examples are with this whole pandemic we are in, I go shopping for the elderly to make sure they stay safe and out of harm. 

I'm a calm person. A good amount of people on the server knows me for this. But if i do get into a pickle, i will always contact another person/staff member for some advice or help. Not anyone knows what to do on the First day. I like training and being taught what is right from wrong. Getting advice is just as good as giving it. So I listen and I take in what has been said to me. I just like server alot, love playing on it, Since i started here i have not moved to a different server, putting as much time into the server as possible and staying a mature and overall helpful person in the community. So loyalty is one of my strong points. And nothing can break that loyalty.     

Since the beginning of this year, I have been helping New Players get into the server by them money to start out with, Telling them about the server and helping them with the rules and helping them just in general. It is a personal goal of mine to help them out and make them stay on the server we all enjoy so much. More players = Better playtime and making friends on the server that can support  each other. Lastly and it's something i want to do is help out with server  events. Giving back to the community and making it enjoyable for the newer players coming in.

Ill +1, the way you formatted your paragraphs is a little weird my suggestion is to fix it Ofc. But you have 2+ paragraphs "sentences wise"  

Alot of Hours+

Good Rep InGame+

Ill Give you my support!

I see Effort In your app, so that's a always a plus for me

(Idk If im gonna be doing something like this in the long run, but some people are not best at writing. I'm not the best Writer but i wanna do my part in helping out more sooooo yea.)

Edited by OpTic Gunner
  • Like 2
  • Informative 1
  • Agree 2

+1

From my side I think that Mysterio would be a great Moderator, He has helped out countless level ones on the street and even helped me get to where i am at the moment, he's always reliable when he's on and he's just a all round good guy to be around. He knows all the other staff members and I don't see why he shouldn't be denied. 

• Like 1

I’m a little concerned obviously by this 

Proggy brought up something in your last app showing a bit of immaturity and there’s not really a way to show you’ve change bc last time people said you weren’t toxic but then you asked how to crash the server and got people to massRDM.

Im not gonna +1 or -1 until I talk to some people.

4 hours ago, oshik said:

+1

From my side I think that Mysterio would be a great Moderator, He has helped out countless level ones on the street and even helped me get to where i am at the moment, he's always reliable when he's on and he's just a all round good guy to be around. He knows all the other staff members and I don't see why he shouldn't be denied. 

4 hours ago, oshik said:

He knows all the other staff members and I don't see why he shouldn't be denied. 

I’ve never met him and I’m sure he’s only interacted with half, so idk where you got that info.

• Disagree 3
1 hour ago, Austin said:

You guys really like to hold the past on people. You tell people to change for the better and when they do you still hold them back because of something that happened a year ago. You people blow my fucking mind constantly on how hypocritical you can be. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 6
3 hours ago, Austin said:

Proggy brought up something in your last app showing a bit of immaturity and there’s not really a way to show you’ve change bc last time people said you weren’t toxic but then you asked how to crash the server and got people to massRDM.

Im not gonna +1 or -1 until I talk to some people.

I’ve never met him and I’m sure he’s only interacted with half, so idk where you got that info.

I understand your point Austin 100%.

But, i was penalised on this before and i did pay for it. My past is my past and since then i have not made any mistake like that. 

I have tried to apply before and that is where this came up. I do believe that its not fair to penalise me again on something i have been penalised for already.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Mysterio_Gaming said:

I understand your point Austin 100%.

But, i was penalised on this before and i did pay for it. My past is my past and since then i have not made any mistake like that. 

I have tried to apply before and that is where this came up. I do believe that its not fair to penalise me again on something i have been penalised for already.

Its just me being concerned about how the behavior, you always have to look at how someone acted in the past, I was held to this standard as well until I proved myself

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

+1 You’re a really nice person in-game and you’re easy to talk to. You have a lot of positive support from other people, a good amount of hours, past staff experience on other DarkRP servers, and you meet all the requirements.