Horse's MRP Ban Appeal

Horse

• Community Director

While I can't speak about your recent actions I was very much involved or privy to some of your older antics. While the actions were/are different, in terms of what's been done or how; the premise of attitude and construct still remains.  Every time you came back, I could see the trends the same Pony coming back. You were young and still are and you fucked up (alot), you kept asking for chance after chance after chance. New people kept giving you chances and chances and chances. But to no avail, nothing was changed. You came back swarmed with toxicity and shit talking people, insulting or hating on people skeptical of your return, including myself. You did shit talk me no less than 10 days ago in TS. Out of fun or not, the premise remains the same.

You've proven this to be a little evident in your quoting of people trying to passively-aggressively correct them or at least that's the tone I'm getting from these. Though you thank people for the feedback, I don't think it's sincere. I think it's a front. Now I very well could be horribly wrong, but given your past I think it's a very real possibility. You should have just posted your appeal and not replied to anyone. This was advice @Phantom gave to many people trying to appeal. "Post it, and leave it. Reply when needed, ONLY when needed"

I'm not doing this to belittle you, I hope you take this constructively. I will give you this one piece of advice, if you get banned after a ban wipe, again. You will not be unbanned in following ban wipes. I can guarantee that. Wait it out, improve yourself, like actually improve; not go away for a few months and say you're reformed. Actually try.

For now, I think you've exhausted your options to appeal and need to wait for a ban wipe.

Good Luck. -1 wait for ban wipe.

Edited by AlexConway
  • Haha 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 2
1 hour ago, Kendal said:

Why should your case be any different? And why should invalidating their claims against you earn you a place back within the community? I remember during my time as manager, people were worried you were trying to come back to the community, and told me to instantly ban you if you did try (which of course I wouldn't) but to me that says a lot about you that people would actually worry when murmurs came through of you trying to be back.

I am a very open minded person Kendal and as I said in my appeal I think it’s extremely important for people to know about my past before being able to forgive me. I didn’t go into this application expecting it to get accepted in complete honesty I wanted to get valid criticism from people especially previous staff members such as yourself. I understand that you can’t judge a person if you haven’t had much of an interaction with them and therefore people are relating to what other trusted members of the community have to say about me and have had the “Pony Expierence” in which that is totally fine. I am just asking people who haven’t had a real interaction with me to maybe hop in the team speak or DRP server and come meet me. I believe everyone can change and that’s what I’m attempting to do maybe not now but later and I am totally understanding of that. Thank you for your time it will really help me make the right move from here.

• Disagree 2

+1, All the times I saw Horseyy he was very nice, but I can see very much of how  you can permabanned on Mrp. Mrp is generally really toxic and that kind of sucks.

The only dirt that I have on you is a nitrp ban in Drp on march 10th, which is nothing aleast for me.

Now if you do get unbanned if this will be your last and only chance to play mrp. If you do get banned you'll just get permabanned or even a community ban if severe enough.

I do hope to see you on Mrp!

Edited by Four
Some false information I removed
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1
20 minutes ago, Four said:

only thing I remember is that you said you didn't have your computer on person

Hey four! I appreciate your input and your willingness to give me a +1 yes I did have a NITRP ban about around a month ago it was because I had a couple things wrong with my base and that interfered with the people raiding I definitely know better now lmao. In a bit confused by this question could you go more into detail? Thank you so much man 

1 minute ago, Horseyy said:

Hey four! I appreciate your input and your willingness to give me a +1 yes I did have a NITRP ban about around a month ago it was because I had a couple things wrong with my base and that interfered with the people raiding I definitely know better now lmao. In a bit confused by this question could you go more into detail? Thank you so much man 

I remember you making a forum post or status about not having you're computer. If I find it I'll show it, if this false information I'm sorry.

6 minutes ago, Four said:

I remember you making a forum post or status about not having you're computer. If I find it I'll show it, if this false information I'm sorry.

Oh yeah right now I’m currently on vacation I’ll be back Monday afternoon 👍👍 (I left Friday)

Edited by Horseyy
  • Like 1

Accepted

Your original ban was not justified however we feel that you cannot return to the server just yet, your ban has been reduced to 3 months starting today. While this ban is in effect you are on probation, any serious offences elsewhere on the GG network or indeed elsewhere that looks bad on us will result in your ban being reverted to 999 years. You must be a golden child for the next 3 months, then your ban will be lifted.

• Like 1
  • Creative 1
  • Sad 1
  • Informative 1
  • Winner 1
  • Disagree 5
  • Agree 2