EST

Playtime?:
| Horseyy has played for 267:40:01.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?:
Yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:
Yes

Referral(s):
Jack JJ, it was suggested by Rosie to make an application about a week ago but she didnt directly refer me.

Past experiences as staff: 
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pWoFc23-Sj1T41hSc0D5g_gFfwCZhlPnhC0WS9lsM4A/edit?usp=sharing (Things with black highlighter are officer ranks held and are irrelevant to the application [All acquired after my multitude of bans on the MRP server.)

Why should we choose you over other applicants?

What I have to provide:

I believe I can provide skills and dedication that not a whole lot of other staff have. I have been playing Garrys Mod for many years and Garnet has been a big part of that. I have seen staff interact with players and players interact with staff. Over the time that I’ve played garnet I have been able to use these interactions and build off of them in order to get a good understanding of what it ‘s like to be a staff member on Garnet Gaming. In order to be a good staff member it does not only take a good understanding of the rules but it takes a good understanding of the player base you are staffing for. People rely on you to provide players with a fun and interesting experience for the server and  I can do just that. I understand the time and patience that is required of staff members virtually anywhere . I feel as if bias is a big thing that can hurt a server and staff members reputation. I know what's its like to be on both sides of the rope and I can guarantee you that I will go into every staff situation with an open and unbiased mind providing both players with an outcome that's fair. The garnet community is full of diverse players who have different interests in multiple things. It would be an amazing experience to be able to deal with these players hands on. I hate to see someone who is being treated unfairly or is harming the reputation of the server. I use my personal feelings to fuel a fiery dedication to the server that other staff members will not possess. 

My dedication to the community goes above and beyond especially if I were to become staff. I wouldn’t take seats to get my sit count higher. I would strive to take sits because I enjoy being able to communicate and interact with players on a daily basis. Despite, my many mistakes in the past I am trying as hard as I can with the staff and players of the DRP community to build not only a better image of myself but prove to others that people can surpass expectations presented by others and can maybe even become a staff of a community that they were once a minge in. People expect staff to not only be able to take their sit whenever wherever but to use an open mind when going into their sit and I can surely surpass those expectations if given the chance. Now, I have a pretty shitty past (Bans, Minging, Harassment). These are all things that hurt the community very much and I want to make up for them in any form possible. Becoming a staff on the DRP server would be a huge step in the right direction.  I understand if the DRP management team doesn’t want someone of my reputation to be representing the DRP Staff team or even DRP as a whole but I promise to you if given the chance I will not let you down and I will strive to be better.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details:  

My Past Mistakes:

Yes, I’m very disappointed to talk about this because I don't believe I represent the “Pony” I use to be. But I have been banned multiple times ( on the MRP server for things that were in my control but I took for granted. (Also almost over a month ago I got a NITRP ban on the DRP I did not understand the basing rules and I was reported for it I know fully understand the rules and I'm ready to execute them as a staff member.) I’m very regretful for these decisions and I have most definitely learned from them I hope the players and staff of the DarkRP community can forgive me just this once for these past mistakes and allow me to grow and become a better person overall.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:
No

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:
After normal US School hours I will be available in game .

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?
I am involved in extracurricular activities for my high school such as Football but I don't think this will interfere with my ability to perform basic staff duties.

Did you read the staff rules?: - Horseyy

Edited by Horseyy

Denied

Community banned in the past & currently banned off MRP.

Blacklisted from staff as of now, I will consider removing the blacklist if I can be 100% assured you will not repeat mistakes of the past.

You may not reapply unless told you may by me, or one of the managers.

Edited by Shin_Tsukimi
  • Like 2
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1