Tage's Staff Application

Tage

3 hours ago, woopp said:

But although, I haven't seen you online for like a week, So I don't know how you could say that my activity has been dodgy. Not saying it in  a toxic way but, I just haven't seen you or you changed your IGN.

Hysteria has been on every single day this week.

On 3/14/2021 at 10:12 PM, woopp said:

In-game name: Tage

Age [minimum 15 y/o]: 15

SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:567205559

Warns: I have had no warns before.

Timezone: EST.

Playtime? [minimum 75 hours, use /playtime in-game]:  | GRU JSGT Tage has played for 172:37:00.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes.

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Nobody recommended me to apply before, It was just a thought that I wanted to make.

Past experiences as staff: [Optional] I haven't been a staff on any other GMod server and this server I have been considering to become staff on because it is really enjoyable to play on this server and I really would like to become staff and get a chance.

How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs] I plan on benefiting the server by getting rid of all the players that break all the rules which would be the most common thing to do as staff. but the main reason how I would benefit the server is by making sure that people would know the rules and know not to break them considering as how much they already do. I'd like to support the server by helping everybody and answering their questions, I have really liked to help alot of people that come into my way and serve them like a usual staff member would. I would contribute a lot of my time to serve people in this server just to help them and answer whatever they need. Although if I come upon a question that I don't understand then obviously I'd probably ask another staff member but I'd probably know the question. I'd like to dedicate my time into making this server a even better place than what it is currently (Not saying its bad or anything).

I plan on benefiting people by making sure there wont be any people that will break the rules and make the people not have fun like they usually always do. I want to make sure everybody has fun in this server and they get what they deserve. So I can answer questions as usually every staff member does and I want to benefit everybody to have fun and know more about people, the server and the community. I want to make the people learn about the community and rules which they should usually know all the rules so they aren't broken, I want to make sure everybody gets their way (Almost) sometimes so they don't have to get angry at anybody. I want them to understand aswell that staff don't know EVERYTHING about the server (maybe some do) and so that you'll just possibly to learn your own way on how to get to your goal or whatever you're trying to do. So technically what I'm trying to say is that people should have fun playing this server, to understand staff don't know everything, to know the community and ETC.

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details I actually haven't been banned or punished on GG MRP at all. 

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: I have made a staff application before, and I made it about 3-5 weeks ago, maybe longer but if needed I can go back and check.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Approximately 4-7 hours a day, usually I'd have school to do but I've already finished alot of it so I kinda got my work skipped in a way if that makes sense.

Thanks for taking your time and reading this. Have a good day!

-Tage ❤️

+1 Cool guy, think he would do pretty well as a staff member. Paragraphs are looking revised and good as well.

• MilitaryRP Super-Admin

spacer.png

DENIED

Not enough positive feedback. I really don't know you so I had to rely on the replies to this thread. There just wasn't enough to Accept you at this time.

PS: To all you asshats talking about him bringing up Hysteria's activity, he goes by a different name almost as much as Fetn. It would be easy as hell to lose track of what his name is if you weren't paying attention. Try not to waste posts/reacts, especially when you are incorrect.

• Like 1
  • Friendly 1